Anniversary Meal.

Heyup.

Been with our lass for nearly 2 years now and i fancy taking her out somewhere nice for a meal. We dont really want to go to town as we live just outside Sheff so would have to drive.

Anyone know of any good restraunts outside the centre that are worth visiting on a saturday night?

Suppose it depends whereabouts in Sheffield you are - if you're out Mosborough way you could try Ka-China, or there's the Am-Raj close to Crystal Peaks and Damon's Ribs...

I'd never go to Damons as i know the sort that work in their kitchens. Ka-China is a good idea but Amraj is a no-no cause she doesnt like curry.

Cheers though Ka-China is a good idea im seriously considering it..

Heyup.

Been with our lass for nearly 2 years now and i fancy taking her out somewhere nice for a meal. We dont really want to go to town as we live just outside Sheff so would have to drive.

Anyone know of any good restraunts outside the centre that are worth visiting on a saturday night?

I have been with my b/f for 3 n a half years and he hasn't once took me out for a meal or bought me any flowers, i think i'm with the wrong person!! :hihi: xx

I have been with my b/f for 3 n a half years and he hasn't once took me out for a meal or bought me any flowers, i think i'm with the wrong person!! :hihi: xx

its probably cause your a pig fan......

but to be fair we cant hold that against you, come with the lovin and il get you some flowers and take you for a meal lol

its probably cause your a pig fan......

but to be fair we cant hold that against you, come with the lovin and il get you some flowers and take you for a meal lol

Awww thanks x PS thanks for calling me a pig an all!! :hihi:

if you love italian food there's a little restaurant at meadowhead called Ferdinandos 0114274502 across from the norton pub next to a wine merchants.... the food there is absolutely first class as is the service, it's not too big either and really romantic. my bf and i have been together 4 yrs and he always takes me here we love it. You really should try it.:thumbsup:

Archived