Kurds are not wanted in Northern Syria

Everyone involve needs to get around a table together and talk out a non violent solution.

Be realistic.

The only anything non-violent would probably involve booting turkey out of NATO (and into Putin's welcoming arms). The days of the western powers getting the maps out and redrawing borders as they see fit are over. Let them fight without one arm tied behind their back.

Be realistic.

The only anything non-violent would probably involve booting turkey out of NATO (and into Putin's welcoming arms). The days of the western powers getting the maps out and redrawing borders as they see fit are over. Let them fight without one arm tied behind their back.

Ahh, Yeah. Good plan because not enough innocent civilians are getting blown to bits as it is. What we need is more killing in the name of some made up cause.

Everyone involve needs to get around a table together and talk out a non violent solution.

‘Jaw Jaw not War War’, was reputable favoured by Churchill, however after participation in the Boar War and two World Wars, he appeared to struggle with putting his theory into practice.

Even when that bidding involves murdering innocents in a country that is NO threat to us?

Send your kids to fight. Send them to die. I wont shed any tears.

In todays information age there is no excuse for blindly going along with what our or any government tells you.

Morons with guns and very little in the brain department. Thats all they are.

Well you stay there safely in your anonymity hiding behind your keyboard making vacuous comments about folk who probably wouldn’t dignify your nonsense with a reply but who have more backbone, dignity and professionalism than you could ever accrue.

And remember, when things go belly up, while you hide away they will be out there protecting you.

Ps. Send me your address so I can post a white feather.

Well you stay there safely in your anonymity hiding behind your keyboard making vacuous comments about folk who probably wouldn’t dignify your nonsense with a reply but who have more backbone, dignity and professionalism than you could ever accrue.

And remember, when things go belly up, while you hide away they will be out there protecting you.

Ps. Send me your address so I can post a white feather.

Your post has no credibility for the following reasons.

1. In bold. As you dont know me then this is just guesswork. Poor guesswork to be fair but guesswork all the same.

2. Not in bold. No they wont. When things go belly up they will be protecting government interests as they are right now, kids may be conscripted into the forces and forced to fight and die if things really go pear shaped which any way you look at it is slavery but the masses in their thirst for other countries peoples blood will lap it up and think nothing of the 1000s upon 1000s of people who will die. What if its another war based on a lie? Would you support that too?

3. Underlined. Oh, look. It must have started already.

The Brits who have gone out to Syria to fight Isis along with the Kurds are very similar in the way of the many who went to Spain to fight the fascists in the 1930's. some of our own citizens who participated in that war are remembered on a plaque in the piece gardens .

Perhaps some on this thread should look back and be thank full that we have people who care about the fight for freedom against fascist dictators.

The Brits who have gone out to Syria to fight Isis along with the Kurds are very similar in the way of the many who went to Spain to fight the fascists in the 1930's. some of our own citizens who participated in that war are remembered on a plaque in the piece gardens .

Perhaps some on this thread should look back and be thank full that we have people who care about the fight for freedom against fascist dictators.

Cry me a river.

This middle east conflict is nothing like Spain in the 30's.

Your post has no credibility for the following reasons.

1. In bold. As you dont know me then this is just guesswork. Poor guesswork to be fair but guesswork all the same.

2. Not in bold. No they wont. When things go belly up they will be protecting government interests as they are right now, kids may be conscripted into the forces and forced to fight and die if things really go pear shaped which any way you look at it is slavery but the masses in their thirst for other countries peoples blood will lap it up and think nothing of the 1000s upon 1000s of people who will die. What if its another war based on a lie? Would you support that too?

3. Underlined. Oh, look. It must have started already.

You are probably correct. Make it a foil hat!