Aldi Fox Valley closing down?

Lets see what happens. Get some more info and confirmation of if its true they want to leave?

That Ikea has never increased business in Sheffield retail park. Matter of fact we and many other people have stopped using that retail park completely since Aldi has gone there.

That Ikea has never increased business in Sheffield retail park. Matter of fact we and many other people have stopped using that retail park completely since Aldi has gone there.

Meadowhall Retail Park used to be quite exclusive several years ago.

Unfortunately, it’s lots its way since then, with many of those shops closing or already closed with the units left empty, or replaced with typically Sheffield retail stores, namely bargain basement shops and plenty of ‘em (Range, BM, and the other other one whose name escapes me).

I still shop at Meadowhall Retail Park occasionally, but I am cheap.

Lets see what happens. Get some more info and confirmation of if its true they want to leave?

Who are these many other people, the retail park is as busy as ever.

Meadowhall Retail Park used to be quite exclusive several years ago.

Unfortunately, it’s lots its way since then, with many of those shops closing or already closed with the units left empty, or replaced with typically Sheffield retail stores, namely bargain basement shops and plenty of ‘em (Range, BM, and the other other one whose name escapes me).

I still shop at Meadowhall Retail Park occasionally, but I am cheap.

I would not shop at Meadowhell if they paid me. Not my idea of fun in any way. Fox Valley is much more civilised, and I would visit - reluctantly.

Angel1

Went down there today looking for an hdmi lead tried poundworld and home bargains with no luck so I called in the little key and battery shop they had a 1.5m one for £3.50 the old shops are fighting back,except crawshaws ,no hot pork sarnies cause its Thursday!.

I would not shop at Meadowhell if they paid me. Not my idea of fun in any way. Fox Valley is much more civilised, and I would visit - reluctantly.

Angel1

Sounds like you could do with a boost in shopping confidence, many old uns think Meadowheaven will bite.

My friends have stopped going there as well. There will be people going to mac Donald's there. Two or three units are empty now. It looks worse now than before Ikea came.

Yes it used to be more exclusive several years ago

Aldi doesn't negotiate with greedy selfish landlords.

This thing fox valley may be for completely different reason, has it been confirmed yet?

Edited by dutch