Niche about blow up !

Since niche has moved to the adelphi, glass colectors have been offered bullet proof vests. Friend worked there for one night and was so traumatised by the f**kwits there she'll never go back. Multiple OD's in the toilets with no-one caring, glasses, bottles flying everywhere, fights left right and centre, men sexually assaulting you everywhere you turn.

Sounds like great fun :loopy:

Niche moving to Adelphi :huh: dont think so hun. Its a night on its own. Niche in town Movement @ Adelphi :thumbsup:

and for what your mate has said about the night, what night did she go on????

Its laughable really what you have put above. and words fail me (1st for everything)

i have been goin to niche for the past ten years...by the way it hasnt moved to the adelphi....!!! :huh: and in all that time i have only ever seen a couple of fights... i have never seen any1 overdosed in the toilets or anywhere else for that matter, altho i have seen people that were completely out ov it...!!

Y is every1 being so negative trouble happens all over town and it's only a small minority... stop giving the place a hard time..... and for your info J Blaze or wat ever ya name is... Morons we aint mate...!!!! we're people wiv opinions... :thumbsup:

What is your opinion exactly? Ironfist wasn't stating anything more than the music played in Niche nightclub was now becoming a named genre after the club. I agreed with him...

What is your opinion exactly? Ironfist wasn't stating anything more than the music played in Niche nightclub was now becoming a named genre after the club. I agreed with him...

My opinion was that wen ironfist88 quoted " NICHE BOUT BLOW UP " i was saying that Niche has been around for time and that the music is big on the scene anyways... it will never b mainstream it's strictly for the underground, cant see "Niche Tunes" on totp can u!

And yeh i agree that the music has become infamous wiv the club, but for me ive said it b4 it's because it's more convenient to say Niche music cus every1 goes so we all know wat type ov music we're talking about! :thumbsup:

And i also said to ironfist88 that perhaps if he had expressed his opinion a little more clearly we would have understood better the point he was trying to get across.. !

... it will never b mainstream it's strictly for the underground, cant see "Niche Tunes" on totp can u! !

Speed garage (as was) was pretty popular in 96/97 - and pretty sure a few tunes bothered the Top40 - Spin Spin Sugar being the most well known I spose- and the Tuff Jam Underground Frequencies CD was massive. But things move on & DJ Spoony is now doing 606 football phone in on Radio5!!

Speed garage (as was) was pretty popular in 96/97 - and pretty sure a few tunes bothered the Top40 - Spin Spin Sugar being the most well known I spose- and the Tuff Jam Underground Frequencies CD was massive. But things move on & DJ Spoony is now doing 606 football phone in on Radio5!!

those were the days, classic tunes.... wat im saying is altho yeh they were in the charts, there not exactly like for like how they r in the clubs r they...!

an 4x4 bassline is pretty heavy stuff :hihi:

those were the days, classic tunes.... wat im saying is altho yeh they were in the charts, there not exactly like for like how they r in the clubs r they...!

an 4x4 bassline is pretty heavy stuff :hihi:

Put a girls aloud vocal over the top and you've got a sure fire hit might have to get in the studio and bang something together lol.

u guys all talk **** iv was a regular at niche since 1996 and i loved the place and i met sum fantastic people in that club as well as the guys who ran it, it was a place to go where u could just shock out and not care what people think. Iv since been to the adelphi(before it was closed down) which by the way chris if you read this im sorry about that, you deserved for that club to work!! its jus the idiots who ya allowed in who ruined it for you and banger, gutted for ya!!

Ironfist thinks because he talks nonsense other people are racist:loopy:

Maybe if we could understand him we would know what the hell hes on about!

The hype around this club is daft - yes i've been on more than one occassion - and i think its a sad indictment of the scene in Sheff if its seen as being so groundbreaking, but i suppose things aint what they used to be all over?

Shock out Tarquin!

The Ironfish!:thumbsup:

Archived