Niche about blow up !

Probably because kingdom does'nt play a particular type of music.. moron!

As for people who ant got a clue, ive been goint to Niche for over ten years!

Wat the **** is your problem! :rant:

well id say kingdom plays dance music and a **** version of that too. so thats quite particular!

And i wasnt referring to you as not having a clue, i mean those Uths that go around asking for niche music, thinking it is an actual genre of music. And didnt niche play trance on some nights?? so whats that all about. And whats your ******* problem anyway.

well id say kingdom plays dance music and a **** version of that too. so thats quite particular!

And i wasnt referring to you as not having a clue, i mean those Uths that go around asking for niche music, thinking it is an actual genre of music. And didnt niche play trance on some nights?? so whats that all about. And whats your fecking problem anyway.

Kingdom does'nt just play dance, it plays an assortment of music, even these have a so called allnighter once a month that they refer to as playing Niche Tunes..... As for Niche playing Trance, Not while ive been goin it has'nt!

I have'nt got a problem pal it's you who's throwing insults all over the place! :loopy:

Kingdom does'nt just play dance, it plays an assortment of music, even these have a so called allnighter once a month that they refer to as playing Niche Tunes..... As for Niche playing Trance, Not while ive been goin it has'nt!

I have'nt got a problem pal it's you who's throwing insults all over the place! :loopy:

what insult? i think you better read back and search for my insult to you??

And i have heard they played trance during some nights, not saying its a trance club, just sayin that on some rare occassions trance has been played during a night. Must have been a 1 off.

But anyway take a chill pill and stop getting agro over something so pointless.

sadly it attracts some truly horrible people. gangsters and teens who think they're grown ups and you know the types. the scene is also awash with drugs and this combined with the ego's leads to violence. some of the newer forms of the music -especially 4x4 attracts asians and blacks and this mix of races also leads to volatile atmospheres

what it doesn't have is a genre called 'niche tunes'. this is a term used by truly thick people who can't be bothered to use the proper terminology.

These i'll think you find are insults, and i never stated that you were insulting me... so i think your the one that needs to read back and take a chill pill! :loopy:

These i'll think you find are insults, and i never stated that you were insulting me... so i think your the one that needs to read back and take a chill pill! :loopy:

hahahahahahahaha dont insult me ******, your saying i need to read back (maybe so) but first you need to learn to actually READ!!!! check the name fool, that aint me my user name is SHEFFIELDISM not DISCO DOWN. Capiche. Maybe you have had to many chill pills in your time

what are you on about :), your not making sesnse at all, i never insulted any1, i never became DISCODOWN for a few minutes to insult you!! and yes i did reply to you, but that doesnt mean im discodown too? Just accept you made a mistake, its no biggy. I was simply replying to the statement about NICHE choons, thats all.

Another month and another new poster starts another new Niche thread and this one is as friendly as usual.

If Internet message boards had been as popular at the time of acid house I wonder what the threads would have been like.

Archived