Niche about blow up !

You're spot on there though! :hihi::thumbsup:

yes with todays society it is BRAP BRAP NICHE TUNES... :rolleyes:

but you ask the likes of me, and any old raver who is a member on here, any dj past or present...etc etc it had a meaning

niche tunes was a term given back in the day, (and stuck im adjacent to add) to the music no-one could then really categorise niche played dutch speed, london speed garage, american speed garage, italian house, organ handbag house, underground deep house,techno dance, rave) Niche played it all, thats what made it different and attract clubbers from all over england... not many people could categorise this new sound so hence the term "niche tunes"

FFS how many times.

But these days it does refer to 4x4, bassline, speed garage - which are very similar to be fair. I dont think any uth of today would expect any italian house if they asked for some niche choons, would be funny tho;)

and Dutch Speed, i like the sound of that - was this of a garage nature?

You were doin so well until i read this piece of unintelligent ****.... people are'nt thick who refer to the music played in niche as "niche tunes"... it's terminology used between friends etc wen discussing the music thats played there...!! :rant:
that doesn't make it right. it is the wrong name to describe the music. doesn't matter if its used as slang it still wrong. stop being lazy with language and speak proper, like what i do!!;):P:D

These i'll think you find are insults, and i never stated that you were insulting me... so i think your the one that needs to read back and take a chill pill! :loopy:
you'll find they aren't insults as they aren't directed at anyone in particular. they are statement of facts i know to be true.

i highlighted the word some to show that not everyone who goes to niche is like that.

its not niche!!!

for gods sake!!!!

its speed garage!!! NOT NICHE!!

D&G play on radio in London every week and play SPEED GARAGE, which if i'm right, sounds very similar if not IDENTICAL, to "NICHE"!!!!!!!!

Why do Niche threads always end up with fights?

It's a good job we don't have guns and knives on Sheffield Forum. :roll:

I'm closing this thread. Please don't open another Niche thread.

Archived