The Case of Dr Harold Shipman was quite believable!

I watched a recent documentary about Dr Shipman and some people still believed that he was a wonderful doctor! Some elderly people will wait hours in the surgery rather than trust to the care of a young, as they think, inexperienced doctor and I can well understand how Dr Shipman got away with it!

I suppose Shipman was quite sly, he was actually waiting to pounce. These cases are not always quite what they seem and a lot of things are not fully investigated. He was quite arrogant and could not own up to his own guilt. I understand he was acting as the wing GP giving out advice to other prisoners before he died?

He was a favourite of the late Queen Mother, albeit he is in poll position for the euthanasia of George V, probably complicit in he husband’s death, and is likely to have had a hand in the 10th Duke of Devonshire ‘s untimely demise