The Wedding thread - Harry & Meghan separate hotels the night before.

I think she is a bigger fool marrying into the Institution. Its not for the faint hearted. :hihi:

True, true. :D But she does love attention, she is an actress. And she's still acting. Not very well I might add.

This is more about wasted potential. Harry is a prince. (a real one!) How many of those are there in the world? He could have done so much better.

Edited by Sierra

True, true. :D But she does love attention, she is an actress. And she's still acting. Not very well I might add.

This is more about wasted potential. Harry is a prince. (a real one!) How many of those are there in the world? He could have done so much better.

Two good hearted people with the very best intentions but I always used to think you have to be born in to Royalty. On saying that the Wedding had her stamp all over it and to be quite honest the Royals looked like Rabbitts caught in head lights. So this could be the end of being born into Royalty. Finally someone might get a grip of these Museum Relics. :hihi:

Afua Hirch spoke on the BBC yesterday about the wedding,what a horrible racist women she is,she did bigger all but slang us off as a racist country and the things Churchill did was racist but never mentioned Mandella ect,why did the BBC have her on on such a royal day.

Horrible woman . She wanted Nelsons column destroyed because its a symbol of white supremacism

Good on them...

"The couple’s big day is likely to provide a boost of 1.05 billion pounds, or $1.43 billion, to the U.K. economy, according to consulting firm Brand Finance."

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/royal-weddings-14-billion-economic-impact-heres-the-boost-by-sector-2018-05-14

Massively outweighs any costs to the electorate - should put paid to the nay sayers.

Afua Hirch spoke on the BBC yesterday about the wedding,what a horrible racist women she is,she did bigger all but slang us off as a racist country and the things Churchill did was racist but never mentioned Mandella ect,why did the BBC have her on on such a royal day.

Shocking. Fancy the BBC allowing a woman to express an opinion - and a black woman at that!

it is very unlikely that Winston Churchill was familiar with Nelson Mandela. Or even Martin Luther King, for that matter who hit the international headlines much earlier even though he was the younger of the two.

Churchill was more of a Gandhi kind of guy.