As a Tory voter, are you offended by being called 'Gammon face'?

He might be moving to Crookes at some point, lots of old lefties up in Crookes.

Or even Woodseats! Apparently there are lots of trendy Wendies up there!

That's like saying that homosexuality is a choice too.

Nonsense, lots of people change their temperament, attitudes even political affiliations. Some people change their attitudes to their own sexuality, become more accepting of their own homosexuality. As a gay man I've met several older gay men who would recognise themselves as gammon when they were younger: closeted, unhappy and angry when others find love. When they came out they became much more relaxed in their attitudes.

Or even Woodseats! Apparently there are lots of trendy Wendies up there!

Nonsense, lots of people change their temperament, attitudes even political affiliations. Some people change their attitudes to their own sexuality, become more accepting of their own homosexuality. As a gay man I've met several older gay men who would recognise themselves as gammon when they were younger: closeted, unhappy and angry when others find love. When they came out they became much more relaxed in their attitudes.

So being a gammon face is something like gender fluid? :D

So being a gammon face is something like gender fluid? :D

Maybe, who knows.

---------- Post added 18-05-2018 at 21:22 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi:, I really dont understand why people get upset over silly names , maybe they just like to be outraged over something :confused:

I think perhaps it's a little bit of a novelty middle aged white men being labelled, and lightly salted mocked. I suspect if it's something that happened over a lifetime, and they faced real discrimination - then that's different.