What's your favourite place in Greece?

Looking for a new place to go in Greece. Love a bit of history, parks, an old town, harbour, boats, little streets to wander around. Love Parga, liked Skiathos old town and Thassos old town. Not that impressed with the rest of those islands though, was not much else to do.

Thinking about Rhodes and staying in or around the old town area but having spent ten days in Athens in March I don't want it to feel the same. (it looks like a big place) Not looking to party, or sit on a beach all day and it's just me and my girlfriend so don't really want a place swarming with kids! I've also been to Kefalonia.

Anywhere that you loved?

Looking for a new place to go in Greece. Love a bit of history, parks, an old town, harbour, boats, little streets to wander around. Love Parga, liked Skiathos old town and Thassos old town. Not that impressed with the rest of those islands though, was not much else to do.

Thinking about Rhodes and staying in or around the old town area but having spent ten days in Athens in March I don't want it to feel the same. (it looks like a big place) Not looking to party, or sit on a beach all day and it's just me and my girlfriend so don't really want a place swarming with kids! I've also been to Kefalonia.

Anywhere that you loved?

Santarini...