Look North

From what I have heard ,during the second world war one of the most repeated comments was " There's a war on ,you know ", give her a break she is doing her best to front a show that goes out live five nights a week ,she is head and shoulders better than the presenters  on the BBC  news show that is on just before Look North.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Just watching Look North,  the silly presenter  Amy Garcia has just come out with most patronising remark I have ever heard,  instead of saying " Euro Vision is now being held in the UK because OF the war in the Ukrane, " she said,  " Euro Vision is now being held in the UK because THERES a war in  the Ukrane, as though viewers didn't already know that,  I think she should be a Childrens Presenter because she talks to the Viewers on Look North as though they are a bunch of kids. :roll:

1 hour ago, choogling said:

From what I have heard ,during the second world war one of the most repeated comments was " There's a war on ,you know ", give her a break she is doing her best to front a show that goes out live five nights a week ,she is head and shoulders better than the presenters  on the BBC  news show that is on just before Look North.

A difference of opinions, thats what a Forums all about. 

22 minutes ago, pintor said:

Amy Garcia is a decent presenter tbh, but Look north seems to be obsessed with kids on the programme imo, if not that charity events, is there insufficient news to warrant a full 

As Choogling and yourself says she is not a bad Presenter but she needs to differentiate between kids and Adults,  I would not like to go out for a meal with her,   My God!  she would probably try cutting my meat for me and attempt to put a bib on me.  :hihi:

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

As Choogling and yourself says she is not a bad Presenter but she needs to differentiate between kids and Adults,  I would not like to go out for a meal with her,   My God!  she would probably try cutting my meat for me and attempt to put a bib on me.  :hihi:

I for one would not be offering any objections to anything she wants to do.

5 minutes ago, choogling said:

I for one would not be offering any objections to anything she wants to do.

I draw the line at cutting my meat for me but I wouldn't have no objections if she sent me to bed early for being a naughty boy.  :hihi:

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I draw the line at cutting my meat for me but I wouldn't have no objections if she sent me to bed early for being a naughty boy.  :hihi:

She can rearrange my Sunday meat and two veg anytime she likes.

On 26/07/2022 at 19:45, PRESLEY said:

I think you've just exposed yourself Mr. P.

Your just as bad as myself and Hackey Lad.