Hire Car or rich fool?

It was white faces driving these super cars........:rolleyes:

In which case it was just an unfortunate accident :hihi::hihi:

Could have happened to anyone.

Luckily, poor things escaped with their lives but always a shame when someone from the local community works their backside off, meaning they can afford luxury super cars, then this happens!!:roll:

---------- Post added 21-05-2018 at 16:33 ----------

I think police were still on scene when Porsche driver returned. Believe Ferrari driver still being sought.

With all that power, you must be competent and mature enough to know how to handle all the power. However you do not need anywhere near the power available with either of these two cars to reach 70mph, or more.

It is not so much the power of the engine, it is more about the nut holding the steering wheel :roll:

I notice there is another crash involving a Porsche (and a Passat this time) on Penistone Road this afternoon.

were they celebrating end of Ramadan? Did you stop and ask? EmmaJones76 needs to know to affirm her twisted world view:loopy:

Really! I lived in Germany for 10 years and never viewed people driving at 70mph in an unrestricted zone dangerous.

I said some autobahns.... not all of them.

I've had some interesting times driving near Stuttgart when it seemed like there was a giant cannon behind me firing Audi's and Mercs down the left hand side of the car. Even at 70 the speed differential was quite something. Coming up to closer to the ton made it much less so and there was less flashing of lamps from those coming round a bend and finding a slow Englisch in the right hand lane...

It's a case of suns out, guns out or in this case showing off in fast cars and driving erratically. Another 'supercar' written off tonight near the Texaco petrol station on Penistone Road. A Porsche has T-boned what looks like a Passat and caused chaos across the centre of Sheffield. Looks nasty, just hope all are OK.

Edited by darylslinn

It's a case of suns out, guns out or in this case showing off in fast cars and driving erratically. Another 'supercar' written off tonight near the Texaco petrol station on Penistone Road. A Porsche has T-boned what looks like a Golf estate and caused chaos across the centre of Sheffield. Looks nasty, just hope all are OK.

That explains an awful lot.

Luckily, poor things escaped with their lives but always a shame when someone from the local community works their backside off, meaning they can afford luxury super cars, then this happens!!:roll:

were they celebrating end of Ramadan? Did you stop and ask? EmmaJones76 needs to know to affirm her twisted world view:loopy:

Are you actually OK?

A bit premature if anyone is celebrating. Ramadan started evening of May 16 (should have been May 15 but because the moon couldn't be seen in Saudi Arabia on May 15, the start was pushed back a day, the official start in 2018 was May 16) and ends evening of June 14.

Edited by Phili Buster

Are you actually OK?

Yes love, I am perfectly ok, thank you.

I only wish that could be said for the family of young Mr Fazal whom you slandered with your assumptions and presumptions based entirely on warped prejudices of how you view a young Asian man :loopy:

Then you have the gall to link it to a completely unrelated high-speed accident on Tinsley roundabout and have the nerve to imply it must be young Asian men celebrating end of Ramadan who were involved!

Both assumptions are incorrect.

firstly, it is nowhere near the end of Ramadan.

secondly, the drivers were both young white men who did a runner because they seemed somewhat inebriated should we say, according to witnesses.

One came back and has been arrested.

Other still at large but no doubt only matter of time.

So if i was thinking like you i'd say you have more in common with the drunk inbred fools who crashed in Tinsley then Mr Fazal did.