Function room for hire?

Hi all,

I'm trying to organise a social event for a university research group and I'm looking for a function room to hire. It needs to hold up to 50 people, allow people to bring their own food, and provide a microwave to heat up that food. Some kind of mini stage would also be good. Ideally it'd be somewhere within a mile of the city centre, but I'd consider elsewhere.

I was considering the function room above the George IV pub on Infirmary Road as I've been in there before. I've found the same number for it from two different websites, but I just get a continuous tone as if it's either off the hook or disconnected.

Any ideas people?

:)

the Earl on Queens Road (opposite Halfords) has a function room available for hire...depends when you would like to use it to how much the room costs...

please email all your details to us using the link for bookings below, (dates,times,budget,contact num)

we look forward to hearing from you...

Archived