Brownies, Guides and Rainbows

I have already posted this as a reply to a very old thread in an obscure section. I hope it's OK to start a new one with the same message...

Dear All,

If you know of any 5-14 yr old girls in the Abbeydale Road/Heely/Bramall Lane/Sharrow/Millhouses areas who would like to be Rainbows, Brownies or Guides then PM me.

We have 2 Rainbow (5-7yrs), 3 Brownie (7-10yrs) and 2 Guide (10-14yrs) units in these areas and we are always looking for new girls.

If you remember having lots of fun when you were younger let me assure you it is still great and as mentioned previously, Girlguiding UK has been updated to be just what 21st century girls and young women want.

Here is a statement about our aim

"Membership of Girlguiding UK is open to any girl or woman regardless of faith, race, culture, nationality or any other circumstance."

Also if you are over 18 and interested in working with children we are crying out for 50 000 new leaders countrywide.

I wanted to put the url of girlguiding UK in but I can't until I have made 15+ posts. Maybe someone else could put it up for me if you are in to it.

Hi,

I would be interested in helping at one of the groups if you need any assistants? i used to be a brownie/guide and have helped out at summer camps in the past if that helps!

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sharon :)

Archived