What is so good about Sheffield City Centre?

Guest makapaka
Seriously? Why?

And the winter gardens, sure it's nice, but it takes about 5 minutes to look around and then apart from passing through why would you deliberately come back until a year later?

Because I like them.

Guest makapaka
I enjoy an evening constitutional round rother valley country park but I'm not sure it would make killamarsh a must-go-to tourist destination!

You didn’t ask if the cathedral and galleries made sheffield a must-go-to tourist destination. You asked me if i visited them.

Both contribute to the city centre and it would be worse off for them not being there.

Guest makapaka
The Catherdral seems to be a must go to destination , for the assorted spice heads , alkys and beggars

Me and my daughter watched the youth orchestra rehearsing in there the other week and it was absolutely magnificent.

You didn’t ask if the cathedral and galleries made sheffield a must-go-to tourist destination. You asked me if i visited them.

Both contribute to the city centre and it would be worse off for them not being there.

You visit the cathedral weekly though. And I assume you don't mean that you get off the tram stop outside once a week?