How come only white people are racist?

If the copper is guilty he should be sentenced to live the guy who put the teaser at the side should have been given life but not all the cops are racist,like I've said 21 cops shot dead in 17 weeks this year,would you take any chances?

Have a look at the guy with the knife in the Sun today,being a copper is not easy.

16 bullets against an unarmed man says it is easy

All lives should matter, but a dissproportionate % of black people were getting shot by plod in the US for doing nothing more than being black, hence the birth of the Black Lives Matter movement. As you well know, but choose to ignore.

I'm sure that Black Lives Matter was set up with all good intentions but it now seems to have been hijacked & is last year's / this year's cause célébre for the trendy, White liberal to attach themselves on too.

Meanwhile back in the real world, what it should be fighting for: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44328047

For all poor souls that have ever suffered such a barbarrick life I hope Reincartion exsist just to give all the people who suffered such a terrible life another chance of a better life.

The needless suffering of none-whites continues still, but nowadays, we recognize the atrocity of choice as worldwide famine and poverty, which accommodates prosperity, greed and wealth nicely.

The needless suffering of none-whites continues still, but nowadays, we recognize the atrocity of choice as worldwide famine and poverty, which accommodates prosperity, greed and wealth nicely.

Famine, poverty. Many studies have shown that the more educational intelligent a nation is, the lower the birth rate to match the resources.

Famine, poverty. Many studies have shown that the more educational intelligent a nation is, the lower the birth rate to match the resources.

And why do these nations have a lack of resources?

If you're aware of it, there is no 'why?'.

Of course there's a why. I blamed prosperity, greed and wealth, whereas you disagreed, claiming their situation is in direct correlation to their lack of education making their suffering self inflicted. Should nations with a lack of resources refrain from having children?

It's possible that the slave trade is where racism comes from. In order to do that to people it's necessary to dehumanise them. As Michael Franti has it "Dehumanising people makes things simpler, it's like breathing with a respirator. It eases the conscience of even the most conscious and calculating violator". Denigrating black Africans as "godless heathens" and seeing them as less than fully human must have made it easier for European Christians feel ok about enslaving them.

I disagree, while the slave trade could be classed as racism, particularly using current thought streams, I would doubt that racism actually comes from slavery, kids used to get sent up chimneys regardless of their colour, people would be enslaved for all sorts of reasons ….. cheap labour being the main one.