Landline dead very angry

We've been having problems too. We had no broadband, phone, or tv for 24 hours, and with an I'll 3 year old it was a nightmare.

Up until 1961 we didn't have a TV, got our first phone in 1971 and broadband around 2000.

I wonder how we survived.

Up until 1961 we didn't have a TV, got our first phone in 1971 and broadband around 2000.

We got a TV in 1960, but we always had a phone through the 1950s. My dad needed it for work. We didn't make many calls, as hardly anyone else had one!

We're with Virgin, had a couple of issues that were across S6 over the last few weeks. However taking the service (TV, phone and broadband) over the years, there have hardly been any problems.

Well arnt you the lucky one. We still have no landline,tv has been breaking up for the last two weeks,just waiting for broadband to go off now. Its cost £10 ringing on mobile cause there is so much messing about before you get through to anybody. I was told £1.50 off my bill. Cheeky Gets.

Had Virgin media for 10 years.

2 serious breaks in service.

They had vabs our everywhere finding the fault.

The times I have had to ring customer service,the call was answered quickly and issue was flagged on website.

Wish I could swap all my other Isps to Virgin ,( looking at you Plusnet)

Its now 2&1/2 days still no landline. Definitely leaving them end of July. Not in any contract as we have been with them 16yrs. Its just getting worse by the day & too expensive now. Going to free view tv & utillity warehouse for rest.

Life wasn't so centred around those things in those days as it is for most people today.

Don’t buy anything off virgin.

Until this last few weeks we have had nothing but good service off them, also they have knocked a tenner off the last bill and are doing the same for the next, they usually get on top of problems very quickly but this month has been out of the ordinary.