5G : massive health threat?

Still believe their lies on the safety of 5G?

For the uninformed like yourself.

Explain why classified radiation workers have a lower incidence of cancer rates than the general population?

Afterall, they are exposed to enough radiation to be classified in the first place right?

This is one I could find that doesn't require a subscription;

You realise thats written in Korean don't you? :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

The translation doesn't seem to be great?

We found significant decreased deaths from all cancers.

All cancers excluding; leukemia, solid cancer, mouth and pharynx, esophagus, stomach, rectum, liver and gallbladder, pancreas, lung, prostate, lymphopoietic and hematopoitic cancer.

So they've found significant decreased deaths from all cancers???

or they've found significant decreased deaths from all cancers, excluding that extensive list of cancer types???

This is one I could find that doesn't require a subscription;

https://www.jpmph.org/journal/view.php?id=10.3961/jpmph.2010.43.2.185

If you're a classified worker and know a Health Physics department, this claim isn't actually as surprising as it first might seem.

Don't worry about subscriptions, as a post-grad I've got access to most papers.

They do need to be in English though, not Korean :)

It appears the sun and it's golden rays as initiated the silly season on SF, so here is my contribution:

Taking a holiday in Devon or Cornwall? Beware of the Radon gas from the decaying Radium-238.

Apparently it leaks out from granite rocks. ( Wonder if granite worktops are RA )

Do you like Bananas? The humble Banana contains radio active Potassium.

Apparently Brazil Nuts, the nuts that actually come from Brazil, contain Radium.

Older luminous dial watches, and a few modern ones contain traces of radium.

Do you remember back in 2006 the Russian KGB officer who died with a lethal amount of Polonium.

Polonium is used in the printer and photographic industry to attract dust from rollers and

photograhic plates.

It appears the sun and it's golden rays as initiated the silly season on SF, so here is my contribution:

Taking a holiday in Devon or Cornwall? Beware of the Radon gas from the decaying Radium-238.

Apparently it leaks out from granite rocks. ( Wonder if granite worktops are RA )

Do you like Bananas? The humble Banana contains radio active Potassium.

Apparently Brazil Nuts, the nuts that actually come from Brazil, contain Radium.

Older luminous dial watches, and a few modern ones contain traces of radium.

Do you remember back in 2006 the Russian KGB officer who died with a lethal amount of Polonium.

Polonium is used in the printer and photographic industry to attract dust from rollers and

photograhic plates.

We've also got a parallel thread going here virtually on the same subject

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1544261

Shares in tinfoil are on the up.