Jahova's wittnesses- A sinister cult controlled by freemasons?

When the religion controls its followers' behaviour, choices and social lives by using threats (which JW's do), then it is indeed sinister.

People often don't realise the insidious subtle ways in which they're being manipulated and controlled. The 'best' control over someone, is when the person believes they are making their own decisions; and in a way, they are, only they're choosing to do the things they've been conditioned (by someone else) to choose.

For example, a suicide cult where people are choosing to die of their own free will, or members of more mainstream religions who choose to wear religious clothing; they think it's their decision, but someone else has conditioned their thinking...

People often don't realise the insidious subtle ways in which they're being manipulated and controlled. The 'best' control over someone, is when the person believes they are making their own decisions; and in a way, they are, only they're choosing to do the things they've been conditioned (by someone else) to choose.

For example, a suicide cult where people are choosing to die of their own free will, or members of more mainstream religions who choose to wear religious clothing; they think it's their decision, but someone else has conditioned their thinking...

Well said...;)

And much like the 'Governments' of this world are doing to Us the inhabitants.

A similiar kind of thing.

but someone else has conditioned their thinking...

we are ALL conditioned from birth, no matter who we are what we do. The clothes we wear, things we do, like sunday dinners etc, tv shows we like etc etc

its all learnt from our past, our parents and families, our forbears

Well said...;)

And much like the 'Governments' of this world are doing to Us the inhabitants.

A similiar kind of thing.

Yeah, it's nothing new; people all over the shop are hell-bent of manipulating each other to further their own crazy messed up agendas.

we are ALL conditioned from birth, no matter who we are what we do. The clothes we wear, things we do, like sunday dinners etc, tv shows we like etc etc

What's good and what's not so good conditioning though? And where are *you* in the middle of it all, what do *you* really feel and really want?

You don't have to answer that by the way; point is, how do we know that what we're going for in life, what we value, represents *us*, our core values etc (rather than something foisted on us).

Give me some of that stuff you are on?

Wishful thinking and not correct.

Get 'Real' Mel..;)

---------- Post added 05-06-2018 at 18:55 ----------

What's good and what's not so good conditioning though? And where are *you* in the middle of it all, what do *you* really feel and really want?

You don't have to answer that by the way; point is, how do we know that what we're going for in life, what we value, represents *us*, our core values etc (rather than something foisted on us).

Correct...i'ts not something borrowed from our past...Core Values are earned through progressive evolution.

Where we are now is not good, granted...But 'Core' Values?..

That's something we Do have to live with.

Give me some of that stuff you are on?

Wishful thinking and not correct.

Get 'Real' Mel..;)

I actually agree with Mel on this. I reckon only our core emotions are present from birth but everything else are associative nurtured responces.

I actually agree with Mel on this. I reckon only our core emotions are present from birth but everything else are associative nurtured responces.

from the minute you are born, you are learning, from your parents, from your surroundings.

Take sunday dinners, christmas, birthdays etc, you learn about them and do them because of your family doing them.

Or in the case of the jeavohs NOT doing them because of what they have learnt lol