Cha Cha's Indian Buffet

Ive only been in once, and that was when it first opened. We went in on a Friday afternoon, it was £6 each (not including drinks), and the food was pretty good. Not loads of variety, but thats because it was the afternoon, apparently its more expensive at night because they have more dishes on.

Its £8 per head Sunday to Thursday, and £9.50 on Fri/Sat. Once you get past the slightly school canteen feel to the place the food is not too bad at all for an all you can eat. The menu changes slightly every day as well and there's always plenty of veggie options. I'm not 100% sure, but think it opens around 5ish and is open till around 11. Been there quite a few times now and never been disappointed.

The last time I was there I got chatting to the owner and it seems that despite the increasing popularity of DQ's downstairs it wasn't the same for the restaurant upstairs. He was even talking about poss having to move or close if business didn't pick up. Would be a shame as it's a damn sight better than most of the chinese buffet places in town...

I went last Friday and there was looads of food :D Some of the curries get a bit samey, but there's a good choice of 'starters' as well. Great service as well.

I did manage to eat four big plates of food, only stop because everyone else had finished, then promptly lose weight. But that's just my weird metabolism :P

Archived