Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

Attention seeking clown ?. that answers itself .

His own benefit or to promote Sheffield ? Promote himself .

youre just repeating the same soundbite, you arent saying WHY you think he is and what hes doing to promote himself instead of sheffield.

And you are repeating the same soundbite , again . Trying to call anyone who dosent like the mayor , racist .

you can do better than that, answer the question, at least i went through his wiki page and picked out things hes done in his life...ok ill help you out

he once appeared on the tv show "hunted"

oh and im off to bed now, dont want you getting in a tizz while im gone, but i have work tommorow so need my beauty sleep, somebody has to pay for all these refugees ;)

Guest makapaka
And you are repeating the same soundbite , again . Trying to call anyone who dosent like the mayor , racist .

I’m not calling you racist - but I agree with Melthebell - what has he done that Justifies the view that he is attention seeking for his own gain and not sheffield?

you can do better than that, answer the question, at least i went through his wiki page and picked out things hes done in his life...ok ill help you out

he once appeared on the tv show "hunted"

oh and im off to bed now, dont want you getting in a tizz while im gone, but i have work tommorow so need my beauty sleep, somebody has to pay for all these refugees ;)

When you come back, tell me when I have ever been racist on here . An easy accusation to make

---------- Post added 30-07-2018 at 23:09 ----------

To be fair, most of them are. Probs.:|

And again ....

Guest makapaka

When you come back, tell me when I have ever been racist on here . An easy accusation to make

---------- Post added 30-07-2018 at 23:09 ----------

And again ....

I’m not saying your racist hackey - I don’t think you are - but come on - answer my question or admit you might want another look at your current view?