Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

"If the biggest enemy of democracy is apathy, Magid is a potent antidote. After just two months in office, more young Sheffield citizens know who he is than any of the MPs that have been representing the city for many years......

....... imagine what he might be able to do at the ballot box."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/30/mamma-mia-magid-magid-sheffield-lord-mayor

Despite all the vigorous denials that opposition to Magid has nothing to do with his race, is it simply coincidence that those posters on here voicing most opposition to him seem to be largely the same posters who were voicing the most support for little Tommy Robinson on the banned TR thread?

Just saying, like! ;)

Despite all the vigorous denials that opposition to Magid has nothing to do with his race, is it simply coincidence that those posters on here voicing most opposition to him seem to be largely the same posters who were voicing the most support for little Tommy Robinson on the banned TR thread?

Just saying, like! ;)

Nah its just a mere coincidence that the exact same people that have an issue with THIS lord mayor but no other, also......

Support and / or dont post anything negative about them.

Donald trump

EDL

Israels actions against Palastine

Nigel Farage and Ukip

To a certain extent ye olde BNP who we never really hear about these days.

Brexit

Have major hatred and issues with

Muslims

Mosques

Immigration

Refugees

People of a funny colour

theres prolly a few ive missed out, feel free to fill in the blanks

Nah its just a mere coincidence that the exact same people that have an issue with THIS lord mayor but no other, also......

Support and / or dont post anything negative about them.

Donald trump

EDL

Israels actions against Palastine

Nigel Farage and Ukip

To a certain extent ye olde BNP who we never really hear about these days.

Brexit

Have major hatred and issues with

Muslims

Mosques

Immigration

Refugees

People of a funny colour

theres prolly a few ive missed out, feel free to fill in the blanks

Oh, so you think you're profiling people! But you're just putting everyone in the same basket as is usual fashion on this forum.

Just to express myself and my views - I'm not keen on lord mayor, I agree only with some Trumps' policies, I don't care about EDL, I support Israel in its battle against terrorists, I don't care about Farage, I've always been against Brexit, I don't care about Muslims, I dislike Islam (and religions in general), I don't care about mosques as far as they comply with law, I support legal migration and am against illegal, I distinguish between refugees and economic migrants and I don't care about colours.

Well, the buffoon's made the Guardian online today with his cinema invite! I was at the Showroom earlier on Sunday and had spotted a selection of tables in the bar reserved for " Lord Mayor"! Happily Andre Rieu' s (a really talented individual) concert ended in time for me to avoid the media circus. Ugh to taste movies and music! I despise ABBA! Also suspect I'll be preferring the Curzon from now on.

Edited by kaytie

I was at the Showroom earlier on Sunday and had spotted a selection of tables in the bar reserved for " Lord Mayor"! Happily Andre Rieu' s (a really talented individual) concert ended in time for me to avoid the media circus. Ugh to taste movies and music! I despise ABBA! Also suspect I'll be preferring the Curzon from now on.

Am I the only one on here struggling to understand what this post is trying to say? :suspect:

Well, the buffoon's made the Guardian online today with his cinema invite! I was at the Showroom earlier on Sunday and had spotted a selection of tables in the bar reserved for " Lord Mayor"! Happily Andre Rieu' s (a really talented individual) concert ended in time for me to avoid the media circus. Ugh to taste movies and music! I despise ABBA! Also suspect I'll be preferring the Curzon from now on.

Words of a genius! How refreshing and engaging.