Upskirting - to become a crime punishable by 2 years imprisonment.

Does it need much debate?

As far as I know, even those who stopped the bills passage say that they support the change in the law.

I support the change in the law.

But the principal that laws carrying heavy penalties should indeed be debated is a sound one.

Just imagine if the Govt. used a PMB to slip through a law allowing 2 years inside for organising a protest.

But the principal that laws carrying heavy penalties should indeed be debated is a sound one.

Just imagine if the Govt. used a PMB to slip through a law allowing 2 years inside for organising a protest.

Thats Christopher Chopes excuse, but in reality the govt, of whatever colour never used PMBs to "slip through" laws.

Remember this is the person slept for three nights in his office so he and his little chum could be first in the queue to swamp the house with spurious bills in order to stop real policy and real laws, that would help society being debated and possibly ennacted.

Perhaps they could actually attend, debate and then vote appropriately on private members bills...