Women in Saudi driving legally today

in the UK somebody can use a foreign driving license for up to 12 months even when it's a 3rd world basket case kind of country where you don't have to take a driving test or anything to get a license, but just turn up at the transportation office, fill in a form, and just give them about 10 quid in local currency. You needn't have driven a motor vehicle even once in your entire life, but if you bring that license to the UK you can drive with it for up to one year.

My auntie got her driving license by taking the test on a milk float in the 50s, she was scared to death, however, to drive the family car even though she was licensed to do so.:help:

Edited by Ontarian1981

When I did my motor cycle test at the Sharrow Test Centre in the early 60’s I took a wrong turn, the examiner and I both ended up searching for each other. He saw the amusing side to it and decided to pass me, he admitted that this often happened. :hihi: