The truth will out ..

Ever wondered about the origins of man? Ever wondered what your purpose was? Ever wondered why some things are just not taken on board because it would "upset the status quo"?

Michael Tellinger explains all in this video - your comments are welcome.

A failed singer / song writer, now anti-capitalist. He is an expert on stones. Oh, and an expert on circles.

Very useful.

But then I'm an expert on pebbles. Oh, and irregular shapes.

I pebble dashed my own house.

He didn't.

Ever wondered about the origins of man? Ever wondered what your purpose was? Ever wondered why some things are just not taken on board because it would "upset the status quo"?

Michael Tellinger :hihi::hihi::hihi:

OK here goes.

He keeps talking about "they" have lied to us but does not explain who "they" actually are. I went through the first hour in quick step to cut out all the unnecessary talk and filler to pad out the video. From what I had viewed and listened to decided to completely skip the rest.

Its really not worth discussing or viewing.. Just another Erich Von Daniken character.

Edited by apelike

A failed singer / song writer, now anti-capitalist. He is an expert on stones. Oh, and an expert on circles.

Very useful.

But then I'm an expert on pebbles. Oh, and irregular shapes.

I pebble dashed my own house.

He didn't.

Eeeeeeewwwwwww :gag:

Why does everyone want to upset the Status Quo I saw them once and they were brilliant. Now there is only Francis Rossi left l think the Status Quo should be left in peace.

You need to purchase a new BS filter - yours is clearly broken beyond repair.