The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

Are you saying that the most significant change to the UK since the Second World War should be done with the support of less than 40% of the electorate?

Are you on drugs? :o

what 40% are you talking about, you can always tell someone grasping at straws when the put a dig at the end can you not?

keep going till we get it right very democratic

No, vote on what's actually going to happen, not the unicorns, and quite frankly half the stuff I never even considered in 2016. We have facts now. Leaving isn't the easiest deal in human history. The NHS isn't getting £350m, and immigration isn't going to stop. These are facts we know now.

No, vote on what's actually going to happen, not the unicorns, and quite frankly half the stuff I never even considered in 2016. We have facts now. Leaving isn't the easiest deal in human history. The NHS isn't getting £350m, and immigration isn't going to stop. These are facts we know now.

we don't know whats happening

keep going till we get it right very democratic

---------- Post added 05-11-2018 at 23:56 ----------

you missed the point

Then explain in better.

---------- Post added 06-11-2018 at 00:03 ----------

we don't know whats happening

Is the nhs getting £350m - yes or no. Clue, it wasn't mentioned in the budget.

Has leaving the EU been the easiest deal I history - yes or no. Clue, we're less than a month away from crashing with nothing, worse still some countries won't even accept WTO terms.

Based on a lack of information, illegality, lies, corruption and foreign interference.

Let’s respect democracy this time.

From BOTH sides.

I dont buy into this nonsense that it was only the leave side that exaggerated, misinformed, politically spun, minipulated statistics, used the media for mass speculation and filled the airwaves with doomsday prophecy.

Both were at it.

Yes, I would like democracy to be respected. I would like all voters to be fully informed. The public have freedom of choice just like they do on every election. The public have freedom to research, review, study, read and accept and/or reject anything they are fed with.

I voted remain myself and YES, I wont deny I was shocked and disappointed with the result.

However, I accept that it was a democratic vote and I am certainly not going to insult the intelligence of the 17.5 million leave voters by making them out to be brainwashed morons who blindly followed whatever the campigners and biased media fed them.

what 40% are you talking about, you can always tell someone grasping at straws when the put a dig at the end can you not?

Not having a dig at all.

Just trying to understand why you could possibly think that is any way right to make such a fundamental, far reaching and dangerous change to the UK with the support of less than 40% of the electorate.

The only thing that I could come up with is that you must be on drugs! :suspect:

Not having a dig at all.

Just trying to understand why you could possibly think that is any way right to make such a fundamental, far reaching and dangerous change to the UK with the support of less than 40% of the electorate.

The only thing that I could come up with is that you must be on drugs! :suspect:

election are won on far less are they not? why if someone disagrees with you are they on drugs, did i say that of you?

Are you saying that the most significant change to the UK since the Second World War should be done with the support of less than 40% of the electorate?

Are you on drugs? :o

Are you going to withdraw your unnecessary insult.

Look at the facts. 72% of the electorate voted in this referendum. Leave voters took the highest % share. In a two option vote highest share wins.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Edited by ECCOnoob

From BOTH sides.

I dont buy into this nonsense that it was only the leave side that exaggerated, misinformed, politically spun, minipulated statistics, used the media for mass speculation and filled the airwaves with doomsday prophecy.

Both were at it.

Yes, I would like democracy to be respected. I would like all voters to be fully informed. The public have freedom of choice just like they do on every election. The public have freedom to research, review, study, read and accept and/or reject anything they are fed with.

I voted remain myself and YES, I wont deny I was shocked and disappointed with the result.

However, I accept that it was a democratic vote and I am certainly not going to insult the intelligence of the 17.5 million leave voters by making them out to be brainwashed morons who blindly followed whatever the campigners and biased media fed them.

I take that on board but given the way its heading do we let uninformed do serious and long term damage to the country, just so feelings arent hurt? Those 17.5m are going to feel it in the near future like everyone else - and those further down the food chain - whichever way they voted - are going to get it worse.

I take that on board but given the way its heading do we let uninformed do serious and long term damage to the country, just so feelings arent hurt? Those 17.5m are going to feel it in the near future like everyone else - and those further down the food chain - whichever way they voted - are going to get it worse.

No one at present knows that for a fact