The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

How is arguing on a provincial city forum helping the EU?

Arguing on a small irrelevant provincial city forum doesn't help the EU, but the fact the whole of the UK is portrayed as a divided nation does give the advantage to the EU in the Brexit negotiations.

---------- Post added 02-10-2018 at 18:12 ----------

But you didn't think that prior to the refendum the EU was like the Soviet union and by voting remain you were in fact voting to enslave the British public? Or is that last bit a recent epiphany?

As I have already stated I voted to remain in the EU for selfish reasons.

Arguing on a small irrelevant provincial city forum doesn't help the EU, but the fact the whole of the UK is portrayed as a divided nation does give the advantage to the EU in the Brexit negotiations.

---------- Post added 02-10-2018 at 18:12 ----------

As I have already stated I voted to remain in the EU for selfish reasons.

Nobody believes you voted remain.

Nobody believes you voted remain.

With all due respect, you don't live in the real World. Most remain voters accept the democratic decision made by their own UK people. I am a normal person who believes in democracy, but you and worryingly too many Sheffield Forum remain voters have no respect for democracy.

It was idiotic.

Do we want Scotland to break away from the UK? Same logic.

I couldnt care less if Scots left. Seeing as they are pro EU , id be happy to see them go and cosy up to the Eurocrats in Brussels.

---------- Post added 02-10-2018 at 19:05 ----------

Oh, come on Penny.

You are a world authority on stupid and tactless comments. Surely you recognise one when you see one.

You may say tactless , id say speaking my mind and not bowing to the PC obsessed .

With all due respect, you don't live in the real World. Most remain voters accept the democratic decision made by their own UK people. I am a normal person who believes in democracy, but you and worryingly too many Sheffield Forum remain voters have no respect for democracy.

Apart from the democratic vote on the Good Friday Agreement, you don't have respect for that.

PS

No-one believes you voted remain

I couldnt care less if Scots left. Seeing as they are pro EU , id be happy to see them go and cosy up to the Eurocrats in Brussels.

---------- Post added 02-10-2018 at 19:05 ----------

You may say tactless , id say speaking my mind and not bowing to the PC obsessed .

It's not accurate, whether it's PC is neither here nor there.

You may well end up being right about Scotland. But they've had their vote though and they should never ever ever ever have one again. Ever!

Apart from the democratic vote on the Good Friday Agreement, you don't have respect for that.

PS

No-one believes you voted remain

We've been here before, you seem to be a one trick pony. The Good Friday Agreement should not prevent the wishes of the whole of the UK democratic people being carried out. The fact is about 550 MPs in parliament voted in favour of holding the EU referendum in which the UK people decided whether the UK remained or left the EU. The fact is all of those 550 MPs who voted in favour of holding the EU referendum were aware of the Good Friday Agreement.

We've been here before, you seem to be a one trick pony. The Good Friday Agreement should not prevent the wishes of the whole of the UK democratic people being carried out. The fact is about 550 MPs in parliament voted in favour of holding the EU referendum in which the UK people decided whether the UK remained or left the EU. The fact is all of those 550 MPs who voted in favour of holding the EU referendum were aware of the Good Friday Agreement.

lol, one trick pony, you're projecting there.

However you want to tap dance around it, you don't respect the democratic vote on the Good Friday Agreement.

So how about putting that trick to bed, once and for all?

lol, one trick pony, you're projecting there.

However you want to tap dance around it, you don't respect the democratic vote on the Good Friday Agreement.

So how about putting that trick to bed, once and for all?

Please enlighten me when the people of England, Scotland and Wales voted democratically on the Good Friday Agreement.