The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

With all due respect, you don't live in the real World. Most remain voters accept the democratic decision made by their own UK people. I am a normal person who believes in democracy, but you and worryingly too many Sheffield Forum remain voters have no respect for democracy.

This business about sticking with a democratic decision sticks in my craw.

There are multiple good reasons for remaining and only vague reassurances that things won’t be so bad if we leave,or some meaningless jingoistic rubbish.

We are all better informed now than we were,politicians and public alike.

I don’t know if a second referendum would change anything but surely some would think twice.

There’s some comment above about being “anti immigration but having voted remain.”

Have we made any progress on the complete misunderstandings on immigration.Why some is needed .How effectively can it be controlled.etc etc.

This business about sticking with a democratic decision sticks in my craw.

There are multiple good reasons for remaining and only vague reassurances that things won’t be so bad if we leave,or some meaningless jingoistic rubbish.

I don’t know if a second referendum would change anything but surely some would think twice.

There’s some comment above about being “anti immigration but having voted remain.”

Have we made any progress on the complete misunderstandings on immigration.Why some is needed .How effectively can it be controlled.etc etc.

Sorry I don't like to be blunt or unkind, but you're just repeating the rhetoric of those who don't respect the democratic referendum result. All you are doing is going back in time before the actual referendum vote and regurgitating the arguments made before for democratic vote for the UK staying in the EU. The fact is the majority of UK voters rejected the arguments made for staying in the EU. Stating we are all better informed now is nothing more than the sad rhetoric of a sore loser who wants another bite of the cherry. Shame on you.

Sorry I don't like to be blunt or unkind, but you're just repeating the rhetoric of those who don't respect the democratic referendum result. All you are doing is going back in time before the actual referendum vote and regurgitating the arguments made before for democratic vote for the UK staying in the EU. The fact is the majority of UK voters rejected the arguments made for staying in the EU. Stating we are all better informed now is nothing more than the sad rhetoric of a sore loser who wants another bite of the cherry. Shame on you.

Shame on you! You're pulling every crappy excuse going, and not content in that you're now attacking pretty much everyone who doesn't have your view. You and Boris would make great bed fellows.

The majority of our MPs are always well informed ;) and most of them did favour remaining in the EU, that is one reason why we now have this impasse, because they cannot and dont want to agree on what type of 'leave' they want.

With all due respect, you don't live in the real World. Most remain voters accept the democratic decision made by their own UK people. I am a normal person who believes in democracy, but you and worryingly too many Sheffield Forum remain voters have no respect for democracy.

Nobody believes you voted remain.

Shame on you! You're pulling every crappy excuse going, and not content in that you're now attacking pretty much everyone who doesn't have your view. You and Boris would make great bed fellows.

I don't aim to attack anyone, but I do call out those who have no respect for democracy.

---------- Post added 02-10-2018 at 21:49 ----------

Nobody believes you voted remain.

You're beginning to behave like one trick pony SnailyBoy now.