The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

The UK electorate had the choice of voting for the Lib Dems in the last general election, but democratically decided they were not the ruling UK party to form a government.

As you are quick to point out, not everything is about brexit. Both the main parties have great support but massive fault lines running through them although they have alot of support mainly from partisan idiots. Lib dems aren't in much better shape.

Shambles.

---------- Post added 07-10-2018 at 17:48 ----------

Its frightening aint it.

This Government is shocking, but the alternative is as bad.

It's odd we agree but we do although probably for very different reasons. Do our political parties need starting again?

As you are quick to point out, not everything is about brexit. Both the main parties have great support but massive fault lines running through them although they have alot of support mainly from partisan idiots. Lib dems aren't in much better shape.

Shambles.

Yes, I have pointed out that general elections have never been about one issue, but if the Lib Dems had won the 2017 General then they would have won that election because of one issue as a consequence of them being the only nation UK political party, that didn't respect the 2016 EU referendum result. The fact is the people who voted to remain and didn't respect the result of the democratic EU referendum did have a chance of stopping Brexit happening, if they voted for the Lib Dems in the 2017 UK General Election.

I always thought as a civilization we'd end up going through landfill looking for resources we've since used up, I just never thought we would a government minister advocating it in 2019 in the UK.

That said, it's vaguely environmentally friendly. But the thought we are now taking a leaf out of India slum dwellers is a bit depressing.

I always thought as a civilization we'd end up going through landfill looking for resources we've since used up, I just never thought we would a government minister advocating it in 2019 in the UK.

That said, it's vaguely environmentally friendly. But the thought we are now taking a leaf out of India slum dwellers is a bit depressing.

India will be passing us on their way up and our way down :roll: