The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

I've seen all sorts - vintage suitcases to an upright piano!

an online mate from Bristol used to work at a dumpit site, hes got musical equipment (nearly a full bands worth), brand new hifi equipment in boxes, numerous mountain bikes, computer game / equipment, loads and loads of cds and vinyl that he sells online

all got before they hit the dump

Can you imagine Rees Mogg, Bojo the clown, Theresa May and Aaron Banks doing it though?

No, I’m sure they’ll just help themselves to another £7million+ of taxpayers money to do up their mum-in-laws mansion, if they’re a little short on cash.

Well every time I go to the dumpit site, I end up wanting to take stuff home:huh:

Yes, I know what you mean. And in some ways it’s a laudable environmentally friendly idea, but the timing is awful given the government’s own ‘no deal’ advisory notices and preparations, and especially coming from a leading Brexiter.

I've seen all sorts - vintage suitcases to an upright piano!

I've read before that upright pianos reach an effective end of life after about a century, when the cost of upkeep simply isn't worth it anymore.

I'm not a musician, nor have I ever had a piano, just something I read and vaguely remember.

The Prime Minister of Japan seems to have faith in the UK economy after Brexit.

He says we can join The Trans Pacific Partnership with open arms after we leave. Although the UK loses its role as a gateway to Europe it would retain its global strength, he goes on to say.

Now that’s what I call a sensible talking PM.

The Prime Minister of Japan seems to have faith in the UK economy after Brexit.

He says we can join The Trans Pacific Partnership with open arms after we leave. Although the UK loses its role as a gateway to Europe it would retain its global strength, he goes on to say.

Now that’s what I call a sensible talking PM.

As Japan cherry picks us

It is very unlikely that as a single country, we will get anywhere near as good a deal as we would as part of a large trading block.