The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

This is a list too long for me to be able to textualise at the moment I'm afraid.

That'll be a no then?

Funny how after thousands of posts on the subject, no leave supporters can actually come up with an economic forecast that doesn't predict a total disaster for the UK economy!

I guess it's just blue passports and bendy bananas then.

Quite a high price to pay! :suspect:

The benefit of being in charge of our own country and our own destiny will do me for starters.

we already are...or did we join the euro and schengen area?

---------- Post added 21-10-2018 at 20:32 ----------

That'll be a no then?

Funny how after thousands of posts on the subject, no leave supporters can actually come up with an economic forecast that doesn't predict a total disaster for the UK economy!

I guess it's just blue passports and bendy bananas then.

Quite a high price to pay! :suspect:

or slightly more fishing..........at the expense of UK manufacturing, the car industry and financial services :hihi:

You looking forward to lots of Indian immigrants then?

Indian immigrants will have to satisfy visa requirements and won’t be able to just waltz in like the people from the EU so in other words it will be controlled immigration...

Never visited Birmingham then? They're already there.

India isn't in the EU, so your point isn't relevant.

I'm guessing my point was too subtle. To dumb it down, immigration won't stop and when we sign that trade deal with India that will involve many many many Indians coming over here.

And we are letting large numbers of non-EU migrants already, and we have control of those numbers, they're nowt to do with the EU.

---------- Post added 21-10-2018 at 22:20 ----------

Indian immigrants will have to satisfy visa requirements and won’t be able to just waltz in like the people from the EU so in other words it will be controlled immigration...

That's accurate. Non EU migrants are controlled but weve more of them coming over that non eu migrants if memory serves. But if the government vastly increases the number of visas as a result of a trade deal there will be still alot more Indians coming over.

Says who?

The type of immigration the likes of Fox want is driven by business needs. If business needs hundreds of thousands of immigrants on low wages with limited employment rights and protections then that is what will happen. The concept of powerful migratory flows is a cornerstone of their brand of extreme globalisation.

Listen carefully to what leading Brexiters like Fox, Hannan etc... say.

It is utterly different to what you claim. It couldn’t be more different in fact.

Please wake up

You know India wants free movement of people as part of a trade deal with the UK right?

Can you guarantee that will not happen? No, beside you have no idea.

You know India wants free movement of people as part of a trade deal with the UK right?

Can you guarantee that will not happen? No, beside you have no idea.

we will be desperate to agree trade deals with everyone...any trade deals, we will be a small fish in a massive pond full of sharks