The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

There were many hypotheses put forward during the campaign as to what leaving might look like, including the so called 'hard Brexit'.

Are you suggesting that every leave vote had the same view what leave would look like?

I am stating a voter who wanted the UK to say in the Single Market and Custom Union would have voted to remain in the EU and not voted to leave the EU.

I am stating a voter who wanted the UK to say in the Single Market and Custom Union would have voted to remain in the EU and not voted to leave the EU.

That was only one of the hypotheses what leave might look like.

Are you suggesting that all leave voters had the same view of what leave would look like?

I thought we voted to let the government sort out how we left??

I don't remember anything on the ballot paper detailing the exact scenario that will unfold.

We voted to either leave the EU or remain in the EU. After the result the Government agreed to carry out the wishes of the democratic people, which is to leave the EU.

I think you're over estimating the depth of knowledge of the average UK voter (who ever they vote for)

That was only one of the hypotheses what leave might look like.

Are you suggesting that all leave voters had the same view of what leave would look like?

I am suggesting the UK Government should honour the referendum result. If a voter didn't want the UK to leave the EU, then they should not have voted to leave the EU.

I voted that way, and while I have massive issues with the referendum, if we have to leave then I’d opt for the EEA route which keeps us in the SM and CU but not formally in the EU.

That is a stepping stone towards further separation if we want it. If we to re-join we’d have that option as well. It should in theory keep most people happy.

It has to be a massive regret that we didn’t arrive at selecting that option a long time ago because we’d be well on with planning for more orderly and continued transition options.

We can leave the EU without trashing the economy

EEA

OUT means OUT . no half measures , no keeping parts of our membership . Leave means out , out of everything. Thats what LEAVE means.

This prime minister is trying to water down our exit, which will cost her big time with her job. Obviously the interfering foreigners in Brussels will refuse this deal of Mays, so we will end up with No Deal , which is the one thing which will deliver the result of the referendum.

It dosnt matter what the politicians want , the only thing that counts is the wishes of the voters .

I am suggesting the UK Government should honour the referendum result. If a voter didn't want the UK to leave the EU, then they should not have voted to leave the EU.

So then, you'll only accept a so called 'hard Brexit' or a 'no deal Brexit' as legitimately leaving the EU?