The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

The Electoral Commission has already fined the official Remain campaign 'Britain Stronger in Europe' and the Remain supporting Liberal Democrats thousands of £pounds for breaching election spending rules in the EU referendum.

How many votes did these law breakers attract to the Remain side because of their spending criminality?

Two wrongs make a right? :loopy:

You and your ilke are the reason why the public cannot administer justice.

In the meantime, while we wait for the outcome of the criminal investigation, let's implement Brexit and Leave the EU, finally, in March of next year.

Brexit cannot be stopped. Brexit should not be stopped.

You sound a bit crazed. Turn down the CPU speed a bit.

Of course it can be stopped.

Pro-Remain campaign group 'Best for Our Future' has also been fined by the Electoral Commission for failing to submit documents about donations.

As have both pro-Remain unions Unison and the GMB for inaccuracies in reporting their donations to Remain campaign groups.

The Electoral Commission has already fined the official Remain campaign 'Britain Stronger in Europe' and the Remain supporting Liberal Democrats thousands of £pounds for breaching election spending rules in the EU referendum.

How many votes did these law breakers attract to the Remain side because of their spending criminality?

They weren’t criminal offences

Pro-Remain campaign group 'Best for Our Future' has also been fined by the Electoral Commission for failing to submit documents about donations.

As have both pro-Remain unions Unison and the GMB for inaccuracies in reporting their donations to Remain campaign groups.

Total fines for all three amount to £3000. That’s 1x £2000 and 2x £500 fines.

Leave.Eu have been fined 25 times as much and are now subject to a criminal investigation.

Even you must acknowledge the difference in scale between these things.

Two wrongs make a right? :loopy:

You and your ilke are the reason why the public cannot administer justice.

The public do not administer justice in the UK, which is also known as mob justice.

In the UK Courts are empowered to administer justice under various jurisdictions.

---------- Post added 01-11-2018 at 22:28 ----------

Total fines for all three amount to £3000. That’s 1x £2000 and 2x £500 fines.

Leave.Eu have been fined 25 times as much and are now subject to a criminal investigation.

Even you must acknowledge the difference in scale between these things.

The Liberal Democras have been given an £18,000 penalty for failing to submit correct spending returns for some £80,000 of funds it spent urging voters not to support Leave.

---------- Post added 01-11-2018 at 22:42 ----------

“What do we want?”

“Another vote!”

“When do we want it?”

“Every time we lose.”

“What do we want?”

“Another vote!”

“When do we want it?”

“Every time we lose.”

You lose too mate, we will always be tied to the EU but without any say. This country cannot afford to cut ties 100% and never will be able too, and the government know this. Ever wondered why they didn't just go for a full exit?

The true losers in all of this are the Brexiteers.

Have a long hard think about that over you're Horlick's. ;)

The Liberal Democras have been given an £18,000 penalty for failing to submit correct spending returns for some £80,000 of funds it spent urging voters not to support Leave.

---------- Post added 01-11-2018 at 22:42 ----------

“What do we want?”

“Another vote!”

“When do we want it?”

“Every time we lose.”

They weren’t on your list, but even including that fine, Leave.Uk are miles out in front in the fines league. None of the remainers are being investigated for criminal activity either.

What we really want is honest politics and someone to take their hand off the self destruct button.

And an end to idiots tellling us that they won, when we all lost.

Why don’t you ask them?

Because it was you who stated "He’s going to get off light in comparison to our youngsters." So I am asking you how is this going to affect our youngsters as I not sure what you mean?

After all, you caused this mess.

I assure you I didn't as I don't hold a position in the government or parliament, its they that have cause the mess.

---------- Post added 01-11-2018 at 23:09 ----------

The true losers in all of this are the Brexiteers.

Please explain how?

I assure you I didn't as I don't hold a position in the government or parliament, its they that have cause the mess.

So wait on a sec, you voted to leave the largest trading block in the world but you didn't cause this mess?

---------- Post added 01-11-2018 at 23:14 ----------

Please explain how?

Because we aren't going to be leaving the EU, only in name.