The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

That’s your responsibility really.

As a fully functioning member of our democracy, surely you’ll be interested in meeting and talking to people who’s future you’ve adversely affected.

If you are willing to screw their future, you might at least listen to them.

I certainly hope that my voting preferences have adversely affected the prosperity of the affluent Remainer middle-classes and the wealthy! Not just at the June 2016 People's Vote, but at EVERY election!

Go and ask.

I take it from that you dont actually know then.

At present it will all stop.

Your fault. And the fault of those like you

Well we could perhaps bring back National Service for 18 year olds as that will then give them something to do and that normally includes free travel. It might also give them some discipline and encourage them to actually go out and vote on important decisions instead of staying at home texting one another or browsing Facebook.

Edited by apelike

I certainly hope that my voting preferences have adversely affected the prosperity of the affluent Remainer middle-classes and the wealthy! Not just at the June 2016 People's Vote, but at EVERY election!

Trouble is, that by affecting them, you affect everyone.

Fine for you if you want to accept that. I’ve got two kids who would argue the toss with you though.

---------- Post added 02-11-2018 at 00:27 ----------

I take it from that you dont actually know then.

Well we could perhaps bring back National Service for 18 year olds as that will then give them something to do and that normally includes free travel. It might also give then some discipline and encourage them to actually go out and vote on important decisions instead of staying at home.

And with that out of touch statement, I’ll leave it.

Except to ask when you last left the UK. And why you are so scared of the Eu?

If you want to be poorer just give me your money. I take cheques, make them out to C Ash.

Trouble is, that by affecting them, you affect everyone.

Fine for you if you want to accept that. I’ve got two kids who would argue the toss with you though.

---------- Post added 02-11-2018 at 00:27 ----------

And with that out of touch statement, I’ll leave it.

Out of touch.. I see it in reality every day. Youngsters busy texting on their phones and browsing the next bit of gossip on Facebook.

Except to ask when you last left the UK. And why you are so scared of the Eu?

The fist is irrelevant and the second untrue.

Out of touch.. I see it in reality every day. Youngsters busy texting on their phones and browsing the next bit of gossip on Facebook.

The fist is irrelevant and the second untrue.

When did you last leave the UK?

What do you know of the Eu?

I want the RICH to be poorer.

And those who have done very well out of our EU membership.

So you want other poor people in places like Cornwall to be poorer. They've done really well out the EU. They'll find how well they were doing soon enough.

So why do you think the tories will make the rich poorer? That's a major departure from their core policies. PM in waiting Boris Johnson is already talking about further tax cuts.

When did you last leave the UK?

What do you know of the Eu?

Time to interject, you're either taking the Royal P, or having a Giraffe.

Biscotti is Italian and you've a Nice southern French biscuit avatar, rather Pot Kettle Black.

Sort yourself out, it's embarrassing :hihi: and distracting me from the important Brexit issues being raised.

Everyone got a vote... and some people say they didn't know what they were voting for to leave.. well the politician's did..they was only leave or remain.. they automatically thought it would be a remain vote..( no brexit plan).. David Cameron resigning the day after says it all (by the way David Cameron want's to come back on the front bench after brexit is sorted)....a lot of people voted to leave or remain cause for they're own reasons.. politician's are always lying and a lot of people probably got fed up with it... including Nigel farage...like the topic says (The Consequences of Brexit...well the politician's should have thought of that when they given us the vote . Instead of being so far in they own world not to realise. That most people would vote to leave...one thing for sure. What's come out of this is it shows way the country's in a sorry state.. when they're trying to reverse the vote.. .I voted to leave and I'm proud I did.. The Consequences of Brexit has proven I did the right thing

Edited by maggies