The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

What if we’d had a Europe wide vote?

Would you have agreed with that?

(That’s why different regions need treating differently. It’s because they are different)

if we had a Scottish nation wide vote do you think, they would be part of the uk?

It in their interest the EU to keep us in we are one of their biggest net contributor are we not

if we had a Scottish nation wide vote do you think, they would be part of the uk?

At this moment in time I don't know what Scotland would do. The SNP lost votes at the last election but if brexit goes proper pear shaped, they'll want out, as would Wales and I wouldn't bet against a United Ireland with the next 20 years either.

So what? We've had general elections, council elections. The only vote that's really had it's day is x factor.

keep going till we get it right very democratic

---------- Post added 05-11-2018 at 23:56 ----------

At this moment in time I don't know what Scotland would do. The SNP lost votes at the last election but if brexit goes proper pear shaped, they'll want out, as would Wales and I wouldn't bet against a United Ireland with the next 20 years either.

you missed the point

Whether or not that's true, and indeed whether or not there should have been a Referendum, is as irrelevant as are people's views re having another one and the involvement of possibly-unlawful funds from Mr Banks. There was a vote; and on that basis the law has already been altered to require the UK's departure date of 29 March 2019. Get on with it.

That’s just not happening.

As it appears to be economic suicide and political poison, we are much better off re-running the vote.

If the will of the people is still to destroy our economy, so be it. At least this time we will be certain that is what folks want.