The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

I take that on board but given the way its heading do we let uninformed do serious and long term damage to the country, just so feelings arent hurt? Those 17.5m are going to feel it in the near future like everyone else - and those further down the food chain - whichever way they voted - are going to get it worse.

who are the uniformed?

No, of course not.

no answer to that is there, guess you will just have to be dissatisfied.

---------- Post added 06-11-2018 at 00:50 ----------

I'd be fully agreed with this one if we had anything like a vague plan.

I agree, but if we stopped picking and questioning our negotiators we may have one or do they have one, who knows we are not really in the link are we?

What's wrong with letting the people paid to do the job of running the country get on with it.

When they have sort out a proposed deal and then we can consider those things called FACTS.

Quite frankly I am bored with the endless speculation, opinion and prediction.

Makes me wonder if people had actually let the relevant powers get on with sorting out a deal without constantly undermining, having tantrums, name calling and generally spewing their bile all over the press and broadcasts we might have progrssed with a first draft a lot quicker.

Cameron ducked out, May inherited the mess,Johnson ducked out,Gove stepped back.The cabinets divided .The Tory MPs are as disunited on the issues as ever.

These are the people who we look to to implement the June 2016 will of the people.I would feel sorry for Mrs May,but she played a wary political game to assume the leadership.She might yet muddle through ,and disappoint all factions in equal measure.

no answer to that is there, guess you will just have to be dissatisfied.

---------- Post added 06-11-2018 at 00:50 ----------

I agree, but if we stopped picking and questioning our negotiators we may have one or do they have one, who knows we are not really in the link are we?

What, you want to have country leave the EU with zero oversight? Just leave it to david davies? **** me, no thanks. He was awful, wasted months of a short timescale. What happened to sovereignty?

What, you want to have country leave the EU with zero oversight? Just leave it to david davies? **** me, no thanks. He was awful, wasted months of a short timescale. What happened to sovereignty?

you mean oversight by neutral media, which we really have don't we. We have politicians that are more interested in political capital than what is good for the country

Edited by phil752

you mean oversight by neutral media, which we really have don't we

Indeed, most of press are pro brexit, some are positively gung hi. No, I mean oversight by parliament and the house of lords when it gets to the nitty gritty. You know, sovereignty, it's what you voted for Phil.

---------- Post added 06-11-2018 at 01:04 ----------

you mean oversight by neutral media, which we really have don't we. We have politicians that are more interested in political capital than what is good for the country

You voted to give them all the power Phil, not me.

Indeed, most of press are pro brexit, some are positively gung hi. No, I mean oversight by parliament and the house of lords when it gets to the nitty gritty. You know, sovereignty, it's what you voted for Phil.

---------- Post added 06-11-2018 at 01:04 ----------

You voted to give them all the power Phil, not me.

So im a bit of a loss what oversight do you mean.

Did you not vote in the last election.