The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

I voted leave, why, I was dim...….. I was led to believe that Britain would be a land flowing with milk and honey.. how wrong I was.. after 2yrs digesting the facts and figures, I now realize I made a catastrophic mistake.. every scenario spells disaster.. theres an outside chance I might get another opportunity to voice my opinion, heres hoping.

If I was Corbyn, I'd have refused to do it saying something along the lines of "this is a Conservative pile of poo, nowt to do with us !" 😂

Anyway what's the point ? It's not a Lab-Con issue, they should have May, a pro-hard brexit person and a remain person on to argue the 3 angles.

11 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

If I was Corbyn, I'd have refused to do it saying something along the lines of "this is a Conservative pile of poo, nowt to do with us !" 😂

Anyway what's the point ? It's not a Lab-Con issue, they should have May, a pro-hard brexit person and a remain person on to argue the 3 angles.

Have to agree... what's the point, neither are arguing for what most people now want  :?

22 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Have to agree... what's the point, neither are arguing for what most people now want  :?

If that is the case it should be very starkly apparent in the debate.

And if that happens they will have no choice about who should decide: the people

22 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Mrs May is arguing for a deal to be approved by Parliament. The UK electorate voted in the 2017 General Election knowing the largest party would be responsible for negotiating Brexit.  Labour lost the General Election  and haven't been responsible  for Brexit  negotiations so Corbyn shouldn't be in the debate. The politicians campaigning  for a No Brexit deal should put forward someone to debate with Mrs May because unless new legislation is introduced, the only two options are Mrs May's deal or leaving the EU without a deal.