The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

18 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Don't panic, We aren't leaving without a deal in a million year's.  Any government who takes us over that cliff edge is destined to be out of power for at least the next 100 years. 

Hello, 17.4 million people voted to leave the EU.   The decision to leave  the EU wasn't made by the current Government, the decision to leave the EU was made by the democratic people of the UK.  No Government deserves to be punished by the electorate for carrying out the wishes of the democratic people.

4 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

Hello, 17.4 million people voted to leave the EU.   The decision to leave  the EU wasn't made by the current Government, the decision to leave the EU was made by the democratic people of the UK.  No Government deserves to be punished by the electorate for carrying out the wishes of the democratic people.

now you are just being silly

1 minute ago, Lockdoctor said:

We are leaving the EU. where did I say we wasn't?  and that was 2.5 years ago and built on lies, deceit and broken laws. Things have changed since then and you know it, you are closet leaver, what you frightened of?

8 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

They would be ruthlessly punished for generations in the event of a catastrophic no deal Brexit. 

3 hours ago, ricgem2002 said:

thousands of troops on standby according to the evening standard so looking like a no deal exit 

Theresa has 3,500 men to march to the top of the hill, then march them down again - or more likely round and round in ever decreasing circles.

2 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

And in your opinion which party would benefit ?

i doubt any will, all seem to have been equally naff

Just now, I1L2T3 said:

I don’t care.

The Tories and their Labour enablers will be not be trusted for decades.

you should care

18 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

I don’t care.

The Tories and their Labour enablers will be not be trusted for decades.

But will be voted in regardless.

Our country doesn't like change on the whole - which is why brexit was such a shock - but its also why, with the aid of the press, nothing will change on our political landscape whether we get a hard, soft or no brexit. It will somebody else's fault.

7 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

But will be voted in regardless.

Not necessarily, Hung parliament's and close results seem to be the norm nowadays.  As people get wiser to the lies peddled in manifesto's they will be more scrutinised when parties get elected, especially if it is a coalition which I reckon will be more often than not. The first party to deliver on manifesto's without massively over taxing working people will find themselves in power for years to come. That's how Labour fail so miserably.