The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

12 minutes ago, lottiecass said:

Could have RJRB, he loves Brexit. That is if it exists.

I believe that Brexit does exist in many forms, but I cannot explain further as we still await a definition other than it means Brexit.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

2 hours ago, Litotes said:

No, that is perfectly correct.

Those that didn't vote, did not vote to leave.

Spin that!

I will.....

Please sir, please sir, me, me, me! Those that didn't vote didn't vote you see...

They also didn't vote to stay dummy! :loopy:

37 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I've no idea but I doubt another meaningless facebook petition is going to change anything one way or the other.

Its about as meaningless as polls are. Oh, hang on... :D

Edited by apelike

13 minutes ago, apelike said:

Its about as meaningless as polls are. Oh, hang on... :D

A Free Wee Tommy Robinson demo in London facebook page got over half a million 'likes'.

Less than 1000 people turned up. I'm sure no poll has ever been that far away from reality. The far right pretty much exists on twitter and facebook now where it takes a second to 'like' some dog whistle fake news story or campaign but actually means very little in real life.

7 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Which ever way the Brextremists spin it, after all the hype, fake news, electoral illegalities, financial irregularities,Russian involvement, lies on buses, and false promises the leave campaign could not convince more than 36.4% of the electorate to support them.

We don't need a second referendum just a government with the balls to say that there is no democratic mandate for this mess we find ourselves in and put an end to it.

And the remain camp only managed 34.73 of the entire electorate that turned out. And you are right, we don't need a second referendum as the first one had a majority. 

18 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

And the remain camp only managed 34.73 of the entire electorate that turned out. And you are right, we don't need a second referendum as the first one had a majority. 

There's no majority for this shambles. Whatever mandate there was, was gone the day May lost her parliamentry majority in the GE.

Hence remain now has a 12 point lead and is increasing :hihi:

Edited by Magilla