The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

3 minutes ago, Litotes said:

How Victorian, how Rees-Mogg, how out of touch with the real world...

Indeed, evidence is entirely the opposite:

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/nov/20/no-british-judge-on-world-court-for-first-time-in-its-71-year-history

The UK's global influence is severely diminished.

3 minutes ago, Litotes said:

And if it happens, I will not let you forget how you have trashed our childrens' and our childrens' children's future.

Quite right! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Litotes said:

How Victorian, how Rees-Mogg, how out of touch with the real world...

The only importance we would have if we left would be as a third rate country, with a third rate economy because the leavers had well and truly flushed us down the pan.

And if it happens, I will not let you forget how you have trashed our childrens' and our childrens' children's future.

LOL.!!!! A real actual laugh out loud!!! 

Theres 28 countries in the EU (soon to be 27) and another 160+ that arent in the EU. The odds say that countries do, and will survive. 

You mini leftie speech has as much solvent in it as a glass of water, and as you well know this country was in bits only 70 years ago, and we are now one of the richest in the world. Did the EU help us to achieve this? 

No, they didnt. We did it ourselves on our terms. The original connection with europe has always been trade, and has now morphed into us being milk monitors to the almighty Juncker and his band of merry drunkards. 

Grow up for the love of god. 

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

Indeed, evidence is entirely the opposite:

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/nov/20/no-british-judge-on-world-court-for-first-time-in-its-71-year-history

The UK's global influence is severely diminished.

Quite right! :thumbsup:

Yep, just how our forefathers stood up for us all those years ago. 

Remainers have very small and very very short memories. 

1 minute ago, BrexitGuy said:

Theres 28 countries in the EU (soon to be 27) and another 160+ that arent in the EU. The odds say that countries do, and will survive. 

You mini leftie speech has as much solvent in it as a glass of water, and as you well know this country was in bits only 70 years ago, and we are now one of the richest in the world. Did the EU help us to achieve this? 

No, they didnt. We did it ourselves on our terms. The original connection with europe has always been trade, and has now morphed into us being milk monitors to the almighty Juncker and his band of merry drunkards. 

Grow up for the love of god. 

Did you come up that gibberish yourself or did you copy from some 5 year old child?

11 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

Only one trades on WTO terms :? A significant proportion of their population is classed as living in slavery.

Yes, certainly, we were the sick man of europe when we joined. The UK was on it's arse.

Remainers have very small and very very short memories. 

Nah, leavers can't remember what's real and what isn't :hihi:

8 minutes ago, taxman said:

Did you come up that gibberish yourself or did you copy from some 5 year old child?

LOL, it's all he has left. :rolleyes:

Leavers find themselves in the awkward position of more than likely looking like total idiots no matter what happens now:

Remain - leavers looks like plonkers.

Mays Deal - ecomony suffers, leavers look like plonkers.

No-Deal - economy really suffers, people lose jobs, leavers look like plonkers.

Plan B - Norway, leavers look like plonkers.

Plan B - "Managed" no-deal. Doesn't exist, it's just no-deal, leavers look like plonkers.

Edited by Magilla

I find it interesting that Putin has mentioned Brexit in his end of the year news conference. I have always suspect it is his desire to see the break up of the EU especially has it grows ever nearer to Russia. 

Their is a lot of questions need answering.

Did they interfere with the 2016 referendum ?

How come an medical student came into thousands of pounds of funding for ' Be Leave' pressure group did this money come from Russia ?

I  know Boris Johnson was in the Cabinet at the time but he did seemed to spend a lot of time at the Russian Embassy, UK and C.I.S  relations at this time are an all time low especially after the Sailsbury Russia spy cases.

Why did Putin say an second referendum was an bad idea why mention this at all ?

Suddenly Putin wants to be on better terms with the UK ideally after Brexit.

The EU has trade sanctions on Russia is Putin hoping to use the UK has an go between to get round the sanctions? These questions need answering before we leap into the unknown.

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

Only one trades on WTO terms :? A significant proportion of their population is classed as living in slavery.

Yes, certainly, we were the sick man of europe when we joined. The UK was on it's arse.

Nah, leavers can't remember what's real and what isn't :hihi:

LOL, it's all he has left. :rolleyes:

Leavers find themselves in the awkward position of more than likely looking like total idiots no matter what happens now:

Remain - leavers looks like plonkers.

Mays Deal - ecomony suffers, leavers look like plonkers.

No-Deal - economy really suffers, people lose jobs, leavers look like plonkers.

Plan B - Norway, leavers look like plonkers.

Plan B - "Managed" no-deal. Doesn't exist, it's just no-deal, leavers look like plonkers.

Whereas you look so well informed, non-bitter and even-minded. Are you sure you aren't Agent Mogg, sent to alienate as many as possible????

14 minutes ago, woodview said:

Whereas you look so well informed, non-bitter and even-minded.

Well, I didn't think zero tarrifs meant no border checks and free movement of goods and I didn't have to feign ignorance to pretend I couldn't remember the racist and xenophobic leave campaign.. so there is that :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, woodview said:

Are you sure you aren't Agent Mogg, sent to alienate as many as possible????

Mogg loves ill-informed, easily led, gullible idiots... so chances seem slim! :hihi:

9 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Well, I didn't think zero tarrifs meant no border checks and free movement of goods and I didn't have to feign ignorance to pretend I couldn't remember the racist and xenophobic leave campaign.. so there is that :rolleyes:

Mogg loves ill-informed, easily led, gullible idiots... so chances seem slim! :hihi:

You are Tony Blair and I claim my €10.

9 hours ago, AntiBrexit said:

I find it interesting that Putin has mentioned Brexit in his end of the year news conference. I have always suspect it is his desire to see the break up of the EU especially has it grows ever nearer to Russia. 

Their is a lot of questions need answering.

Did they interfere with the 2016 referendum ?

How come an medical student came into thousands of pounds of funding for ' Be Leave' pressure group did this money come from Russia ?

I  know Boris Johnson was in the Cabinet at the time but he did seemed to spend a lot of time at the Russian Embassy, UK and C.I.S  relations at this time are an all time low especially after the Sailsbury Russia spy cases.

Why did Putin say an second referendum was an bad idea why mention this at all ?

Suddenly Putin wants to be on better terms with the UK ideally after Brexit.

The EU has trade sanctions on Russia is Putin hoping to use the UK has an go between to get round the sanctions? These questions need answering before we leap into the unknown.

It isn’t even hidden, Putin is playing his international destabilisation game, straight from the Cold War KGB textbook.