The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

38 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

Of course the EU referendum was an election.  By all means after the result of the 2016 EU has been implemented and a reasonable time has elapsed then discussions about whether the UK want to rejoin the EU should take place in a democratic society.   It would be ludicrous if a political party won a  UK  General Election and there was another General Election before the party who had just won the General Election formed a Government.

What we need now is closure. The only was for closure and to end the none sense is for the UK to leave the EU on 29th March.

Your post isn't worthy of a reply.

20 minutes ago, Magilla said:

If what we need is closure, then leaving in the 29th most certainly won't bring it since that is the UK simply entering the metaphorical starting blocks of the Brexit process.

This is just the beginning, leaving means it'll go on for decades more, the exact opposite of closure.

It will bring closure. To be able to say "We are no longer part of this unelected bunch of fools" will be closure enough. Let the politicians sort the rest out. You dont have the ability to say whether Brexit is bad. You cant possibly know, other than what crap you've read or watched. Let the politicians do their stuff and you just worry about washing your pants. 

7 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

How can you have a second referendum before the original referendum is implemented?.

Angel1.

Of course  you can't  unless you want to be the World's laughing stock.

5 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

Your post isn't worthy of a reply.

Your best post ever.

Edited by Lockdoctor

Just now, BrexitGuy said:

It will bring closure. To be able to say "We are no longer part of this unelected bunch of fools" will be closure enough.

Not for the majority of the population.

Let the politicians sort the rest out. You dont have the ability to say whether Brexit is bad. You cant possibly know, other than what crap you've read or watched.

They have done, seems their solution isn't very popular and most people now want to remain, by some margin :?

Let the politicians do their stuff and you just worry about washing your pants. 

Since every issue highlighted by leave during the referendum was actually a result of incompetance/inaction by these very same politicians, and nothing whatsoever to do with the EU.. why would I?

14 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

Of course  you can't  unless you want to be the World's laughing stock.

The Brexit vote has already made the UK the worlds laughing stock.

1 minute ago, tzijlstra said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. (The UK already is)

And how are you finding your stay here? Have you been welcomed and feel safe and secure? I should hope you do. As well do. We are a decent people yet the remoaners are making us out to be some kind of idiots. No so. The only fools are the clowns who don't understand that the eligible electorate that turned out made the decision. 

If that can't be honoured then those who condemn it are the laughing stock, and should wear red noses and large shoes.

1 minute ago, BrexitGuy said:

And how are you finding your stay here? Have you been welcomed and feel safe and secure? I should hope you do. As well do. We are a decent people yet the remoaners are making us out to be some kind of idiots.

Well, you're doing a pretty good job of proving them right.

I re-iterate... you can use Spanish hospitals for free as a UK citizen :hihi:

No so. The only fools are the clowns who don't understand that the eligible electorate that turned out made the decision. 

.. and now they want to have another say.

If that can't be honoured then those who condemn it are the laughing stock, and should wear red noses and large shoes.

But then, how would you distinguish them from yourself? :?

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

Well, you're doing a pretty good job of proving them right.

I re-iterate... you can use Spanish hospitals for free as a UK citizen :hihi:

.. and now they want to have another say.

But then, how would you distinguish them from yourself? :?

Get yourself over to Spain and ask them for a cataract operation. 

Good luck.

Get yourself over to Spain and ask them for a cataract operation.

I don't live in Spain, but if I did and needed one, I'd get it.

If it was a life saving proceedure, definately so regardless.

Good luck.

Turned down were you..... for shame.

Again, that would be because you didn't undertand how it works :rolleyes: