The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

1 minute ago, BrexitGuy said:

You really are something else...... 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_smashing

I’ve taken part in plate smashing at a Greek night when I was at uni in the 80s.

They weren’t real plates. We were given 10 to get started. And could buy extras, 10 for a quid.

The problem with you is you want to smash up real stuff 

Just now, I1L2T3 said:

I’ve taken part in plate smashing at a Greek night when I was at uni in the 80s.

They weren’t real plates. We were given 10 to get started. And could buy extras, 10 for a quid.

The problem with you is you want to smash up real stuff 

And a merry Christmas to you too!!! 

3 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

And a merry Christmas to you too!!! 

I hope next Christmas is better, by which time hopefully views like yours will be consigned to the dustbin of history.

But yes, all the best to you too. It’s not personal.

2 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

I hope next Christmas is better, by which time hopefully views like yours will be consigned to the dustbin of history.

But yes, all the best to you too. It’s not personal.

The funny thing is, we all want what's best for the UK. There's always two sides and there always will be. 

Same to you and yours x

14 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

The funny thing is, we all want what's best for the UK. There's always two sides and there always will be. 

Same to you and yours x

I don't. I believe in consequences. The poorer in society will suffer the most and rightly so since they overwhelming voted for it. I am insulated from the adverse affects because of my pay conditions. This has the unexpected effect of widening the social divide. Good thing I am on the right side. 

21 hours ago, retep said:

Obviously the remoaners don't know their history.

We have to share links with brexidiots to explain points about history that they really should know.

And your rejoinder is simply to claim the opposite.  Figures I suppose, brexit was build on fake news and lies, why not carry on the same way.

13 minutes ago, tzijlstra said:

“the practice is most typical of foreigners' stereotypical image of Greece”

straight from that wikipage.

To be fair I have been to a Greek night run by Greek students at a students uniion. We must have smashed approximately 2,000 plates that night.

As I said though not real ones. They were very light and had a dull matt finish. Completely unsuitable for food.

Just now, I1L2T3 said:

To be fair I have been to a Greek night run by Greek students at a students uniion. We must have smashed approximately 2,000 plates that night.

As I said though not real ones. They were very light and had a dull matt finish. Completely unsuitable for food.

Do you think that it's thus traditional behaviour in Greece?  Or were they playing up a stereotype?