The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

Gove's admission that not only will UK agriculture be in turbulence, the 40% tariffs will hurt enormously, is enough for anybody who is thinking sensibly to put their weight behind 'no Brexit'. He might be using it to defend May's terrible deal, but the simple fact is, May's deal means no influence from the UK, mighty influence from the EU.

This is exactly what I predicted even before the referendum, I was ridiculed, called a 'project fear agent' and 'mean', but the simple fact is that Brexit will kill the next wave of industry, after Thatcher killed the first wave. The fact is that those voting for Brexit in the local area are still upset with the way coal has been killed in the UK.

Wake up, you have been played and it will get worse if you don't back off.

55 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

This doesnt look the slightest bit corrupt does it

What does look corrupt is the UK taxpayer is still contributing nearly £200 million (net) every week to the EU budget after over two and half years since the democratic UK people voted to leave the EU.  What looks corrupt is the UK Government want a transition period for a further two years after 29th March in which the UK taxpayer will continue to contribute nearly £200 million (net) every week to the EU budget. 

It is an absolute joke that the Sheffield Forum  armchair  ferry industry experts complain about £14 million awarded to a British company which wont be paid if they don't meet agreed obligations and don't blink an eye lid regarding the fact the UK taxpayer is still paying  nearly £200 million (net) every week to the EU budget.

10 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

What does look corrupt is the UK taxpayer is still contributing nearly £200 million (net) every week to the EU budget after over two and half years since the democratic UK people voted to leave the EU.  What looks corrupt is the UK Government want a transition period for a further two years after 29th March in which the UK taxpayer will continue to contribute nearly £200 million (net) every week to the EU budget. 

It is an absolute joke that the Sheffield Forum  armchair  ferry industry experts complain about £14 million awarded to a British company which wont be paid if they don't meet agreed obligations and don't blink an eye lid regarding the fact the UK taxpayer is still paying  nearly £200 million (net) every week to the EU budget.

OK Sherlock, whats corrupt about following the rules, which were signposted well in advance? and using our own sovereignty we agreed to them

15 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

Pathetic.

You voted remain........remember

3 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

Pathetic.

You voted remain........remember

I don't need reminding which way I voted, but you need reminding leave won the democratic EU referendum vote. The UK Government awarding no deal ferry  contracts is a consequence of the decision the  democratic UK made in 2016.

6 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I don't need reminding which way I voted, but you need reminding leave won the democratic EU referendum vote. The UK Government awarding no deal ferry  contracts is a consequence of the decision the  democratic UK made in 2016.

and of which they are ripping off the democratic people which you dont seem too bothered about with your blinkered obsession :rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I didn't think anyone would try and defend this dodgy shipping deal but you've come in with some weapons grade whataboutery. Bravo.

No thoughts on the pizza delivery Ts & Cs? No?

17 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I didn't think anyone would try and defend this dodgy shipping deal but you've come in with some weapons grade whataboutery. Bravo.

No thoughts on the pizza delivery Ts & Cs? No?

As I stated yesterday if the democratic UK people had voted to remain in the EU and a contact and been awarded  two and half years later to a ferry company  operating from Ramsgate port involving £14 million of taxpayers money then the story would have struggled to make the national news. The only reason this story has made the national news is because too many people such as yourself don't respect the democratic referendum result and look for problems regarding every decision the UK Government make regarding implementing the choice the democratic UK made in June 2016.

The fact is Thanet District Council would have still wanted  to have the ferry  port at Ramsgate operating again even if the democratic UK people had voted to remain in the EU and would have used taxpayers' money to achieve their aim.