The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

17 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

This entire parliament is devoid of common sense.

In other news, dominos pizza ferry services might not be ready for a no-deal brexit. Shock horror. Ramsgate 'can not be ready' for Brexit ferries http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46774054

So.........

No ferries

No experience

No actual ferry terms and conditions

No public tender

and now no ferry port?

But 14m lighter

YAY

devoid of sense just like brextremists in general :rolleyes:

Edited by melthebell

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

So.........

No ferries

No experience

No actual ferry terms and conditions

No public tender

and now no ferry port?

But 14m lighter

YAY

devoid of sense just like brextremists in general :rolleyes:

To be fair it's not down to brexiters, just good old fashioned government incompetence - and there's alot of that about at the moment.

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

To be fair it's not down to brexiters, just good old fashioned government incompetence - and there's alot of that about at the moment.

But surely brextremists would also see from past major government plans and contracts there would be a big chance of things either being cocked up in a major and expensive way, or good old fashioned corruption.

But they still ignored the chance in their blind obsessional hatred of the EU

29 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

In other news, dominos pizza ferry services might not be ready for a no-deal brexit. Shock horror. Ramsgate 'can not be ready' for Brexit ferries http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46774054

" In a statement the Department for Transport said that "works are underway" .

True, they've got the ovens, two thousand pizza boxes are on order, they'd advertised for a spotty youth on a moped to do deliveries, they just need some foriegn johnny to actually make the pizzas but the Government won't let them employ an immigrant because they are only paying £12k pa.

Incidentally when Seaborne were being vetted did the founder's prison sentence for shotgun offences not ring an alarm bell or two? Or the chief operating officer's previous company going bust owing HMRC a massive wad of cash?

Obviously not.

4 hours ago, apelike said:

First let me point out that I have never stated any views only that someone with a dual citizenship that of Russian and British can be classed as either Russian or British. 

That may be your headline but please point to the xenophobic remark by me, not forgetting that you yourself has made xenophobic remarks against the Russians and have stated they were heavily involved in skewing the referendum results.

Again you are making that up as I have never stated anything along those lines, again not forgetting that dual citizen bit.

Now please post my xenophobic views so all can read and also look up what xenophobic means.

Nothing has gone wrong its only people who are posting that are trying to make out it has as they are just in it for the argument no matter how thin it is, Graphene springs to mind here. :)

On the button as it has indeed expired. Does not alter the fact that I have one though!

Your view that British citizens with acquired citizenship are inferior to those born with British citizenship is enough.

I don’t have to post anything. It’s all in the thread above.

A Dutch satire cartoon illustrated it perfectly - BoJo and Rees-Mogg shouting at the top of their longs: "They are coming!! They are coming!!" whilst pointing across the channel at a single rowing dinghy with a black man in it. Behind them May is pulling up the draw-bridge to the harbour of Dover, muttering 'so confused! Must stay strong and stable!' whilst Corbyn is hanging at the bottom of said bridge, in a communist outfit, nailing a sign to it - 'closed to all business!!!'

38 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

They are just the opinions of a woman Conservative councillor. The article doesn't mention whether the woman is an expert in in the ferry industry.

2 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

They are just the opinions of a woman Conservative councillor. The article doesn't mention whether the woman is an expert in in the ferry industry.

but shes more an expert on the state of ramsgate than you are? and has experts to speak to about such matters like getting harbours ready for use?

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

but shes more an expert on the state of ramsgate than you are? and has experts to speak to about such matters like getting harbours ready for use?

She only lives nearer the port of Ramsgate than me.   Which experts has she been speaking to?  They don't mention any ferry industry experts she has been speaking to in the article. 

Edited by Lockdoctor

1 minute ago, Lockdoctor said:

She only lives nearer the port of Ramsgate than me.   Which experts has she been speaking to?  They don't mention any ferry industry experts she has been speaking to in the article. 

dunno im not in her office so dont know who she speaks to, but still blindly look on the positive side to try and aide your blind obsession against the EU fella 👍 (personally speaking i think its yet more utter shambles on behalf of the government)