The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

10 minutes ago, retep said:

Government of any colour are always giving away nibbles, don't see you ranting about the 9 mill nibble given to the remain side by Tory boy Camoron.

hahaha nice try

that wasnt corruption, nor a nibble of the pie, nor was it feeding his buddies.

16 minutes ago, retep said:

Government of any colour are always giving away nibbles, don't see you ranting about the 9 mill nibble given to the remain side by Tory boy Camoron.

I don’t care which side does it. It’s still wrong.

No excuses.

£14m could pay the wages of 200-300 doctors for a year.

50 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

I don’t care which side does it. It’s still wrong.

No excuses.

£14m could pay the wages of 200-300 doctors for a year.

So could the £9m, total waste of landfill,  at least there's a chance of a return on the £14 mill.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

hahaha nice try

that wasnt corruption, nor a nibble of the pie, nor was it feeding his buddies.

No it was to get the idle off their arses to at least vote.

5 minutes ago, retep said:

So could the £9m, total waste of landfill,  at least there's a chance of a return on the £14 mill.

erm i think you got that the wrong way round

the 9m was to try and stop the idiocy, sadly it failed. so the 14m now is spent on top of that to try and stop a possible crisis if the idiocy goes full tilt. but it looks a second waste of money because of all the warning signs shown about the company involved. Thats on top of the millions dished out to ferry companies in the EU LOL

complete and utter shambles, i hope youre happy

Edited by melthebell

1 minute ago, retep said:

No it was to get the idle off their arses to at least vote.

The money the government spent during the campaign was completely legitimate.

There are serious doubts about Seaborne. No ships. No ports. Directors with questionable histories etc...

3 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

The money the government spent during the campaign was completely legitimate.

There are serious doubts about Seaborne. No ships. No ports. Directors with questionable histories etc...

There were serious doubts about Camorons give away , how does it feel to be a party to his money wasting leaflet, after all you are denying those doctors their wages.

There were serious doubts about Camorons give away , how does it feel to be a party to his money wasting leaflet, after all you are denying those doctors their wages.

so youve actually got no opinion on a ferry company with no ferry experience, no ferries, no ports and no ferry T&Cs?

as usual change the subject, deflect the debate :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

so youve actually got no opinion on a ferry company with no ferry experience, no ferries, no ports and no ferry T&Cs?

as usual change the subject, deflect the debate :rolleyes:

You seem to have all the answers,  give us your experience as a ferry operator or a business owner how would you cope. 

I don't profess to see into the future like some of the remoaners on here.

You seem to have all the answers,  give us your experience as a ferry operator or a business owner how would you cope. 

no experience needed to know you need some ferries and a port.  no looking into the future i just think its rather odd and i have reservations but not long until we find out whether i was right or you and mr lockdoctor were.

2 minutes ago, retep said:

I have all the answers, they're there for even the semi-literate to comprehend. 

You see, seaborne aren't ferry operators. They could probably track down a couple of ferry operators on Google and contract them to do the work, but I could do that.