The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

Just now, Magilla said:

That means concessions re: FoM, which seems to have become a "red line" :(

FoM isn't a compromise. It is full unrestricted FoM.

Things like agreeable limits, mutually acceptable work visas for professions needing staff etc are compromises that can be discussed and agreed to suit people's concerns.

31 minutes ago, woodview said:

FoM isn't a compromise. It is full unrestricted FoM.

FoM in the UK is and never was without any restrictions.

Of course, the EU has already passed laws that address the majority of problems with free movement which led to Brexit in the first place:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44293265

Things like agreeable limits, mutually acceptable work visas for professions needing staff etc are compromises that can be discussed and agreed to suit people's concerns.

So it's no longer a "right" and totally fails to address remainers concerns.

Edited by Magilla

2 minutes ago, woodview said:

Failure of the mainstream parties to deliver Brexit will give these lowlifes even more ammunition.

Let them have at it! It'll expose/highlight them for what they really are... their actions have already undermined their purported aims and will continue to do so.

15 minutes ago, woodview said:

Failure of the mainstream parties to deliver Brexit will give these lowlifes even more ammunition.

Ammunition to do what exactly? Break the law? If they want a criminal record that screws their own lives then so be it. 

52 minutes ago, woodview said:

Ammunition for what?

35 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

Ammunition to do what exactly? Break the law? If they want a criminal record that screws their own lives then so be it. 

Sorry just seen your post. Exactly what I was thinking.

The sad thing is the underlying incitement for their actions comes from sections of the media, and from MPs acting as mouthpieces for the Russians and dark financial interests.

3 hours ago, tzijlstra said:

What is interesting to me is that what he is predicting, should Brexit be blocked, is the exact thing I am predicting should Brexit go ahead. Odd that... Perhaps the genie is already out of the bottle...

I had heard that all Police leave had been cancelled for the weeks following the 29th March...