The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

I recently came across this book. I heartily recommend it to anyone, Leaver or Remainer or “undecided/don’t care” alike, for an insight into the human dimension of Brexit, still mostly out of the whole debate, here and generally.

Accessorily, it also gives an insight into my personal feelings on the matter (all aside from political and economic points and debating on here).

Teresa May urged fellow EU leaders to tell their negotiators that the UK should be allowed to continue to take part in schemes like the Prum mechanism for sharing DNA profiles, the Second Generation Schengen Information System - a database of "real time" alerts about certain individuals - and the European Criminal Records Information System.

So we want to leave the EU, stop paying any money into it but still have the benefits of being in it.

No wonder the EU negotiators are rapidly starting to regard May, Davis and co as a bunch of utter clowns! :mad:

No solid activity on here from leavers any more.

They know the game is up.

It’s too late to reverse this now, because even if we somehow didn’t leave the damage is immense and much of it irreparable.

I think it’s important now that they experience the full force of this disaster. It’s the only way they will learn.

I think it’s important now that they experience the full force of this disaster.

And the bigger the mess, the less likely are other EU members to follow us down this particular rabbit hole.

A good example of the law of unintended consequences as the Brextremists may have ultimately made their hated EU stronger than ever! :thumbsup:

And the bigger the mess, the less likely are other EU members to follow us down this particular rabbit hole.

A good example of the law of unintended consequences as the Brextremists may have ultimately made their hated EU stronger than ever! :thumbsup:

And you know what, it will reform and change because it has to.

Economic prosperity always trumps everything ultimately, and it will be risk to prosperity that drives the changes

No solid activity on here from leavers any more.

They know the game is up.

It’s too late to reverse this now, because even if we somehow didn’t leave the damage is immense and much of it irreparable.

I think it’s important now that they experience the full force of this disaster. It’s the only way they will learn.

Hahahahahahahahahahah.. you wish.. hahahahahaha!