Whats a million quid or two matter.

---------- Post added 20-11-2016 at 22:03 ----------

point out the profit other than tourism

The Royals generate no profit as such but we get to keep most of the income from the Crown's holdings which is widespread. The Crown own the seabed around the UK so all those wind farms sat on it actually generate money for the Crown and government through lease agreements.

is a quid worth less than a quid because it comes from tourism?

i a still waiting for your evidence of your claim that the royal family bring in more than they cost?

there is no evidence to suggest that tourists would not go to London if the queen was not on the throne.?

---------- Post added 20-11-2016 at 22:30 ----------

The Royals generate no profit as such but we get to keep most of the income from the Crown's holdings which is widespread. The Crown own the seabed around the UK so all those wind farms sat on it actually generate money for the Crown and government through lease agreements.

correct.....

looks like a stalemate because i am waiting for anything from yourself that is not pure opinion. go google. there are plenty of reports showing the income the royals are either directly, or indirectly responsible for generating to the uk.

i though am not interested in doing that research for you. and you dont want to go look because your stuck in your rigid mindset and dont want to find anything that may force you to change your mind

nothing to offer then......like i said, the french have far more tourists than us, and they have no royal family....??

you saying we get income for our own land, that they have acquired in medieval times

lol, do you have any facts to back up that more tourists comment? or is that just opinion as well?

again let me help.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/12125692/Only-one-city-in-the-world-gets-more-tourists-than-London.html

you really do need to research before typing. your starting to look a bit daft

Paris is 5th.

Nope.......try again buddy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings

erm...whose looking stupid eh lol