Who do we lissen to

Guest makapaka
just watched Adrian Dobson in the Commons committee giving evidence, on Grenville. I can not find anything in his history that allows him more than me to do so weird? Oh, he did say we did not know.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/adrian-dobson-0a63a219

Anita Dobson was in eastenders. Granville was in open all hours.

I agree if they met it would be weird.

Adrian Dobson, i was quoting, i just think they are asking at present the wrong answers

---------- Post added 30-06-2018 at 02:20 ----------

Adrian Dobson, i was quoting, i just think they are asking at present the wrong questions and getting the polite answerers.

Adrian Dobson, i was quoting, i just think they are asking at present the wrong answers

"asking the wrong answers" ?

Adrian Dobson, i was quoting, i just think they are asking at present the wrong questions and getting the polite answerers.

What are you trying to say?.... What's your point?

Edited by Magilla

People do listen more to learned people, you can repeat what they say, but then it is just hear-say.

Far from being an academic he is an expert and contributor to construction industry standards like BIM and RIBA Plan of Work.

A chartered architect and RIBA Executive Director of Practice.

Changes in legislation, contract law, and design and build practice and methodology are integral in understanding why Grenfell happened.

He wants to go further than Hackitt or the government in restricting the use of cladding.

just watched Adrian Dobson in the Commons committee giving evidence, on Grenville. I can not find anything in his history that allows him more than me to do so weird? Oh, he did say we did not know.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/adrian-dobson-0a63a219

to be honest he is just an academic

I'm struggling to make sense of this post, are you saying his history shouldn't allow him to be weirder than you?

Who is Grenville?

I'm struggling to make sense of this post, are you saying his history shouldn't allow him to be weirder than you?

Who is Grenville?

GGGGGRENVILLE

i think he means he couldnt see no history about him so how come hes giving evidence, Phil reckons hes no more an expert than him :suspect:

somebody else has since posted some history of the guy that he really is an expert, unlike our drunk Phil ;)

i think