Kennels/Boarding for RABBITS! (and other small animals)

OxfordAlly

My dwarf lop bunny has just been to stay @ waggyTails for 2 weeks , before he went in he was losing weight and not eating as well as he did, I was really pleased to find that when i came home he's gained weight. His teeth were growing the wrong way, Tina who runs the bunnies boarding soon picked up on it , she took him to the vet, gained treatment , she placed him on a great diet , hes in really good condition .

So if you want to know more please Pm me. I would recommend this place above anywhere we have ever been, The care Flopsy reiceved has been above and beyond the call of duty, if i had known more about my rabbit I would have spotted what was wrong.

Also my rabbit has spent most days out of his hutch which is more than i can give him here, although we do have a run.

Since coming home he seems to be sad and missing his friends so i know he's had a great time there.

so to anyone please consider using this place, Waggy Tails is a happy, loving place for animals.

Thanks Jenny for that kind message there was no need but Thanks anyway.

Caring for your rabbit in the best way possible and making him better is the best outcome.

We always try to give great care to all our animals and will give advice if needed.

so Thanks Jenny

thanks for the booking too!!

• 11 months later...

see this Zante1, if you want to come and see us before you board that would be fine. I have 43 years experience with both Guinea pigs and Rabbits, i also have undertaken a small animal managment course. We are also fully insured and have larger than average housing for both rabbits and guinea pigs. We use animal friendly cleaning products as used by our local vets.

We board a variety of small pets, all hutches are minimum 5ft and new since April this year. We are fully insured and I am a retired animal welfare officer. All pets are exercised, groomed and handled daily. We also offer a pet sitting/walking service throughout south and West Yorkshire and occasionally beyond for small pets and dogs , cats etc. 10% discount on August bookings too:)

• 3 years later...

Hi all

Just to let you know, my parents did have an animal care business for a number of years, looking after pets whilst owners were on holiday. It was 22 Edwin Road, Heeley, Sheffield.

It has been mentioned by other users but is no longer available as my parents have both retired.

Thank you

Archived